Things Change

My feelings for Dave grew bigger and bigger putting Alan, my boyfriend, aside. I no longer felt the same for Alan. So much changed in so little, that it was complicated to believe.

         I stayed afterschool with Dave for a  music club two times a week just to spend time with him. We hanged out like friends, nothing special. However, it only took one little thing... one day to change things. I went to the restroom and left my phone near my backpack. When I came back, my phone was gone, but Dave ran towards the door, showed me my phone and told me to follow him. Like gum stuck to a shoe, I followed him around the whole school ignoring the weird glances people gave us. I tried to snatch my phone from him, but when I tried he carried me and spinned me around... it was an impossible task, but it was done. When I finally took my phone away from him, my mom called to tell me she had arrived to school to pick me up. I wasn't ready to leave. Having Dave next to me made my life complete and removed every ounce of negativity from my mind. Dave wrapped his arms around me, held me thight and then his nose met with mine. I didn't know what to do, I was debating my own thoughts which led me nowhere. Just feeling his breath made me more eager to go for it. "This is wrong. I want to. But then again I don't... But I do. But then again I shouldn't" I whispered to him. Then he responded, "I know. I understand, you have a boyfriend... its okay if you back off". I was about to walk away but, next thing you know, we kissed without even thinking. It was so wrong yet it felt so right at the same time. I didn't want to pull away, but I had to. We stopped and he hugged me really thight again. As I left, I couldn't believe what I just did... I just couldn't believe it. I wondered what would happen next and how long it was going to take me to confess what I just did. I grabbed my backpack from the classroom and left, hoping for the best.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 02, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Distinctजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें