Chap 12

"Hannah! "the voice made the two girls scared out of their minds.

Hannah face paled while Jinhye just smiled at him awkwardly.

"O-oppa, what are you doing here? " Jinhye stuttered.

"Oh, you girls were taking such a long time.So I thought you need some help."he explained.

"Hoya, do you happen to hear what we were talking about? "Hannah reluctantly asked him.

"Ani, I just heard you guys was giggling about something by the time I got here. Wae? Are you guys speaking ill about me? "Hoya cast them an amused look when he finally noticed that the two girls was acting weird.

"A-ani. Let's just get all these foods out. The party will start for another 10 minutes. "Hannah hastily said,slightly relieved because Hoya hasn't heard anything.

She send Jinhye a secret smile before the three of them proceed to the work.

"What took you guys so long?" Woohyun gave Jinhye a quizzical look.

"Just having some girls talk with unnie? "she replied.

Woohyun then whispered into Jinhye's ears, "Let's go out tomorrow?"

Hannah just nodded her head, agreed with his suggestion.

The party soon starts when the birthday boy, Lee Sungjong finally came.

"Oh, Jinhye-sshi! "Sungjong greeted her.

"Anyeong, Happy Birthday! "she wished him as she handed him his gift which she just had bought while they were on their way  to the party.

"Whoah, a bracelet! It looks cool. Thanks, "he thanked Jinhye and she was really happy when he actually liked her simple gift.

This is how the bracelet looks like

"Umm... Jongie, "Woohyun tried to start a conversation with Sungjong, but the maknae pretends that he didn't hear him.

Sungjong tried really hard to avoid Woohyun but much to his dismay, his sister smacked him on his head and scolded him for acting so childish. Hannah noticed how hard Woohyun was trying to get her brother's attention, but that boy was too hard headed. She decided to help him.

"Noona! "he frowned and Hannah just shook her head at his brother.

"Just forgive him. You know he didn't mean it. It's been so long already dongsaeng-ah, "Hannah told him as she pushed her brother towards Woohyun who was looking so down.

"A-arrasso, "little did they know, the boy had long forgiven his hyung.

But his pride was too big and he could not find any other way to approach his hyung after the incident.

"H-hyung, "Woohyun perked up the moment he heard his name being called by Sungjong.

"Jongie, "he looked at him nervously.

The others who noticed that the two guys were actually talking again abruptly piped down and listened intently to what were the two going to say next.

"Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't force you to wear that skirt infront of Hwayoung. I didn't know that she would say those mean things to you." Woohyun started,guilty feelings started to crawl back in his heart.

There was a long silence before Sungjong sighed.

"It's okay. I've gotten over the fact that she won't even like me anyway. Besides, I have forgiven you since the day she revealed her true self. If it's not because of you, I wouldn't know that she was just pretending to be my friend. "the others just smiled at the maknae's confession.

"Umm,here's your present. I noticed that your old one was quite worn out,"Woohyun gave him his gift and the Sungjong eyes sparkled when he saw what it was.

This is Woohyun's gift

"You bought me a new bag! "he squealed cutely, making the whole table chuckled at him.