Chap 18

I kind of had a hunch that something like this would happen by the time Sunggyu oppa started to sing the song.
But, I did not expect it to be really sweet and romantic. I thought I would just be normal and accept his confession. The thought was proven wrong when my heart went wild after I spitted out the ring. It was as if I never imagined that this would even happening to me.

"O-oppa, "I choked on my words as I looked at him in disbelief.

He got up from his seat, kneeled before me and said,"Jinhye-ah, I'm just going to be honest with you.I love you and I want you to be mine. "

Well, that was really straightforward. Where's all his cheesy lines?

"Put on the ring if the answer is a yes,"he stopped mid-sentence as he gazed into my eyes, making my heart skips a beat at his mesmerizing eyes.

He nervously gulped when he was about to continue his next sentence, "...if the answer is otherwise, just return the ring to me. "

I was contemplating on what should I say to him. My heart really want to yell yes but my evil side was trying to make me play a trick on him. I heaved a big sigh when I was so confused at what should I do. Deciding to tease him, I pulled his hands and placed the ring in his palms. I almost felt bad when I saw his sunken face. I noticed how hard he was trying to smile at me.

"Oppa, put it on for me, "I told him and it was so funny to see him just nodded his head dejectedly.

The expression then soon changed into a shock one.

"W-what?!"I almost giggled when I saw his widen eyes.

"Put it on for me. Isn't it sweeter if you put it on instead of wearing it myself?"I told him and I swear I nearly had a heart attack when he suddenly picked me up and spinned me around.

"Yah, Lee Jinhye!Don't ever pulled thatt kind of stunt ever again.I almost thought that I should just die after this lunch. "he whined making me burst into a fit laughter.

"Aigoo, oppa. Of course I would love to be with you. "I cupped his face and he just sweetly smiled at my cute action.

He took my hands and put the ring on me.

"Oppa, where's yours? "I asked him and he gladly took it out from his pocket.

I took it from him and just like he did for me, I put it on for him

I took it from him and just like he did for me, I put it on for him. Out of nowhere, Hoya oppa emerged from behind Woohyun, making me slightly startled by his sudden appearance.

"Oppa!You're here too?!"I rushed into his arms after I recovered from the shock.

"Yah! Why are you hugging him?! " I heard Woohyun oppa scowled as he tried to pry me off from Hoya oppa.

"Andwae! Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean I'll dump Hoya oppa for you. "I sticked out my tongue at him playfully and with that we started to bicker like a little kid.