049 | KUROO TETSUROU

one shot is titled— CATrequested by@Pocket-Pudding

one shot is titledCAT
requested by
@Pocket-Pudding

You've been in a relationship with Tetsurou for years. He's a man with great leadership and athletic skills. Not once he cheated on you so you are sure that he'll be the man you will spend the rest of your life with.

Despite those years, or well, 7 years, to be exact, he had another side that you noticed just recently. As the days went past by, nearing to the super blue blood moon, Tetsurou started to change.

"Can we go and hang out with Bokuto?"

"No," comes your flat response. "Mother will come here tomorrow and you know how strict she is when it comes to the cleanliness of our house," as soon as you open the door to his office, you close it back immediately.

With a sigh, you turn around, taking in the sight of Tetsurou with pouted lips. "I'm a man! It's natural that I'm messy and dirty."

"And it's natural to clean up after your mess," you scold him, picking up the dirty laundry basket. A strand of stray hair covers your vision and you blow it away but it still won't go.

Tetsurou, noticing your annoyance, tucked the hair back behind your ear.

"That won't change my mind," you lift up the basket and struggle with the weight of the load.

His pace changes, quickly matching yours and pauses, blocking your way to the laundry room.

"What now?"

His cat eyes pierce yours, causing your spine to shiver momentarily. His slender fingers brush against the leather covers of your books from the shelf and slowly, he pushes it, the books falling down with a loud thud. Next, he shoves your unfinished manuscript from the coffee table, the white papers floating around the living room.

Silence comes next and his lips quirk up into a smirk, seeing your jaw dropped reaction.

"Then let's stay up all night cleaning the house, baby."

"I'm bored," Tetsurou whines from the other side of the couch.

You eye him from your glasses and burried your nose once again in your book. "Then do something," you suggest.

He takes it as a no with shaking his head. "I wanna do something with you though."

It makes your heart to flutter but you have to finish your draft within 24 hours before it will be taken from you, and into a book. "I want to, but I need to finish this. I've got no inspiration."

He pauses, then thinks of something. A bulb appears on his bed hair.

"I got it!"

His sudden outburst causes you to jump in fright, your glasses falling off from the bridge of your nose but Tetsurou is fast to react, catching the fallen book from his left and another from his right, your glasses.

You stop to stare at him with anger in your eyes. The page you were reading was the climax of the story and the inspiration to write was building up but he had ruined the mood, causing all ideas to stop flowing in your mind.

"What now?!" You murmur under your breath with clenched fists. You avoided eye contact with him and go your room to take a walk and clear your mind. Kuroo stalks behind you, his head hung low and filled with guilt.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted you to scratch my tummy while you read or something."

You halt in your steps, making Tetsurou bump against your small body. A grin makes it way up your lips and you whirl around.

"Thank you!"

Tetsurou's eyebrows dip into a frown. "What did I do now?"

"Something incredible."

"Which means I can have my stomach scratched?"

"Of course, my love."

i know the request was quite overdue but i just needed to write and make my way to get back and finish this one shot as promised, with 200 chapters. requests are still open, and you can do that at the chapter titled 'introduction'

i also apologise if this was too short