002

[TICKTOCK.] ~ 123117
[時間.]

park jimin, a name that almost everyone i know has said.

park jimin, a beautiful boy with the most gorgeous heart.

park jimin, the sweet human that makes everyone's heart flutter with his crescent moon shaped eye smile.

park jimin, the boy who's walking with min yoongi to his front door.

park jimin, a boy who was met with warm hugs and big smiles, like he was one of their own.

while here i was, alone and unloved, not even by the people who made me.

so, with my heart crushed and my brain convinced that i had no chance to ever have any worth, i turn back into my kitchen, to do the dishes.

then a question pops up in my mind, why was park jimin in min yoongi's house. were they finally official after all these months ?

a part of me was glad that they had the love, heart and courage to both come out to their parents as bisexual, and be happy together. a part of me was jealous that i couldn't find love and be happy like they were instead i'm left abandoned and alone.

why can't you just enjoy the good things meg ? ugh.

i proceed with my dishes.

before i knew it, it was 11:59 and i'm in my polka dot pj's.

outside my house with wine and cheap sparklers on my hand.

10!

my neighbors shout, whilst looking at their wrist-watches

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!!!

fireworks fly in the air, families jumping and cheering, the yells of joy of my neighbors were music to my ears.

at least they were happy.

i turn around so i can go back inside my house.

but something catches my eye before i do.

across the street, the street that separates me and the min's.

was jimin resting lovingly in yoongi's arms, a sweet peck in the forehead was given to the small boy.

and my heart thumped with happiness for the couple.

ticktock meg, it's 2018 and you are still miserable.