Second Chance

Tsukishima's POV:

I look through every door, I look through the gym, the backyard, the bedroom, the canteen, even the bathroom. But I couldn't find him anywhere.

'Where could he be? Please Tadashi, where are you?'

Then I remembered, he likes high places. Maybe he's at the roof top.

I run to the stairs leading to the rooftop, taking three steps at a time. I'm so lucky I'm tall.

I got to the rooftop, the wooden door is the only one separating him and me. If he's here though.

I push through, and the current scene makes my heart shatter.

He was there, with a blade in his hand, the other bleeding so much, the butterfly not even noticeable anymore. And he was crying his eyes out.

I immediately rush to him, taking the blade away from his hand, ripping a small part of my shirt, and putting it in his bleeding hand.

"T-Tsukishima?" He stutters, big, fat tears still running down his face.

That made my heart break even more. He's not calling me Tsukki. Oh, how much I miss that nickname.

"Why a-are you h-here?"

"Because I have been looking for you."
I reply.

"W-why though?"

"Because, " I paused.

"Because I broke your heart"

The tears start falling again. He's full on sobbing now.

"It hurts, so so much!"

"I'm sorry" I say, putting his head in my chest, but I know a simple sorry and a hug is not enough.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask, he just nods.

"I love you too" I say, glad that I let that out already.

He looks at me shocked. Then starts crying again.

"Stop playing with my feelings!" He yells, pushing me, making me land on my butt.

"Do you know what I have been through?! You broke me! And then you go around, hug me, and tell me you love me, even after all the hurtful things you said and done?!" He stands up.

I am shocked. I didn't realize how much I have hurt him.

I stand up, turn holds his hand.

"I'm sorry Tadashi. I'm really, really sorry. I just said all that things to test if you won't give up on me, even after all the things I have done. I wanna know if you really love me. I guess I was not thinking straight. I should've just asked you why." I say, chuckling awkwardly.

He punches me on the chest, tears still falling down his eyes.

He continues on puching, but I let him. I deserve it.

"Stupid. Idiot. I hate you" He says, while continuing on punching me.

He continues on insulting and punching me, until he grows tired, and stops, his head falling down my chest. There are no more insults coming out from his mouth, just sobs and hiccups.

"I'm sorry" I said, putting my left hand on the back of his head, the other on his waist.

"But," I pause

"Did you give up?" I ask him, afraid of his answer.

He looks up immediately, then puts his arms on my neck, pulling me down, and putting his lips on mine.

It was the best feeling I've ever felt. His lips are soft, a little chapped, but really, really, soft. I expected this, and I've been dreaming of this my ever since.

"Does that answer your question?" He asks, as he pulled away.

"Yes" I say, as I kiss him again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Love, no matter how much you deny it, will always find a way.

Love, no matter how much it hurts, will always turn out to be the best feeling you've ever experienced.

So don't give up.

A/N:
THE. FRICKING. END. 😚😚😚