4.

As the two laid in, Quinn's head rested on Dacres chest

As the two laid in, Quinn's head rested on Dacres chest. He smiles down at the tan skinned girl and couldn't help but chuckles making his chest vibrate causing Quinn to squirm awake. She looks up at him and smiles, covering her naked body in the white sheet that was sprawled out across the bed, Dacre ran his hand up and down her bare thigh making her squirm and laugh at him.

"What?" He laughs at the giggling girl in front of him.

"That. Tickles. A lot." She says through laughs.

"Oh really?" Dacre laughs tickling the girl and hovering over her.

"God, you're so beautiful, can I take you out again?" He asks smiling.

"You bet your sexy ass I wanna go on another date" she says smiling.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

"So let me get this straight, he takes you out to a really fuckin fancy theatre and then takes you out for ice cream AND then you guys go out drunkin, then fuck, THENNNNN he asks you out again?" Desiree asks her friend as Farren sits with a giggly...

"So let me get this straight, he takes you out to a really fuckin fancy theatre and then takes you out for ice cream AND then you guys go out drunkin, then fuck, THENNNNN he asks you out again?" Desiree asks her friend as Farren sits with a giggly Charlotte bouncing up and down on her leg.

"Way to state it bluntly, Des" the girl laughs as she rolls her eyes. Oscar walks into the room the girls are placed in, crossing his arms and staring at the girls.

"Uh, just letting y'all know I'm having two of my mates over to play poker" he says mostly to his sister.

"Names of these 'mates'" Quinn says using two fingers to quote 'mates' he just rolls his eyes and walks away before yelling.

"Luca and Nick" that was it before she gets up and closes her door before flopping onto her bed, rubbing her eyes trying to get rid of the sleep.

"Fuck I need to get a new job" Quinn says out loud making her two best friends laugh, then Charlotte starts to cry making the girls groan at the baby.

"Well I'm off ladies, update me and let me know when the next date is so Char and I can come and help set you up and make ya pretty up baby girl" Farren says picking up her baby.