5.

Quinn sat on her large bed on her laptop stalking Dacre, well what else could she be doing? She has zero cash, no job and an annoying ass brother and his two fucking stupid friends who keep flirting with her every time she walks out of her room to...

Quinn sat on her large bed on her laptop stalking Dacre, well what else could she be doing? She has zero cash, no job and an annoying ass brother and his two fucking stupid friends who keep flirting with her every time she walks out of her room to go grab a god damn snack. So here she is playing Yellow Submarine by the Beatles at 100 max volume and stalking Dacre's Instagram and all that fancy shit.

"Quinn there's a guy who calls him dacky?" She rolls her eyes at her brothers incorrect way of saying Dacre's.

"Coming" she beams as she leaped from her bed to invite him inside.

"Hi. Come in" she says grabbing his hand and pulling him upstairs to her room avoiding the looming eyes of her brother and stupid friends eyes. She closes her door as he makes him self comfortable but before anything he sees himself on the computer, picking it up and laughing. Turning it around facing Quinn, she grows pale in the face and tries to grab the laptop from his grip.

"Give. That. Back!"

"Why should I? I mean I look good" he smirks at her, she flicks he forehead before snatching the laptop logging off.

"Don't get cocky now Mr. Montgomery"

"Why was I on your laptop?"

"Digging, incase you had secret wife and nine kids or if you're an actual FBI who thinks I'm a horrible person and waiting to catch me red handed" she rambles and he just rolls his eyes and steps towards her.

"Well if I had a wife and nine kids I definitely couldn't do this" he says grabbing her face and smashing his lips against her soft and plump one, both moving in sink.

"Damn I guess you couldn't, wanna grab pizza?" He laughs and nods.

"I feel like you love food more than anything including me" Dacre says smirking at the girl.

Making her knees go weak she collects her self before she drowns in her own wetness and rolls her eyes and flicks her hair dramatically over her shoulder and walking out the door making him shake his head and chuckle before following the beauty ou...

Making her knees go weak she collects her self before she drowns in her own wetness and rolls her eyes and flicks her hair dramatically over her shoulder and walking out the door making him shake his head and chuckle before following the beauty out to his car and hopping in.

"Can I put my music in?"

"Of course" he smiles at her, she plugs her phone on and instantly clicks Yellow Submarine by the Beatles making her sing along.

"n the town where I was born
Lived a man who sailed to sea
And he told us of his life
In the land of submarines
So we sailed up to the sun
Till we found a sea of green
And we lived beneath the waves
In our yellow submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine
We all live in a yellow submarine
Yellow submarine, yellow submarine"

She feels his hand on her thigh and smiles widely at the sweet yet sexy gesture. He turns the music down to start a conversation.

"I never took you as the type of girl to listen to this type of music"

"Is it bad?"

"No. Not at all, kinda turns me on" he smirks again.

"Also Uhm would want to meet some of the cast of stranger things?" Dacre asks and her eyes light up!

"Of course" she says cooly, but inside she was screaming. She can meet FINN FUCKING WOLFHARD.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

She walks back inside her house after her lunch with Dacre, she will be meeting majority of the Stranger things cast tomorrow which she's so pumped for.
She stops when a familiar voice stops her in tracks.

"Miss me little sis?" She smiles and jumps into her older brothers arms.

"Oh have I missed you? OF COURSEEEEEEE" she screeches at him then gets all serious.

"You spoken to Farren?" He sets her down and drops his head in shame and shakes his head. She frowns at her brother.

"You have a little girl and you just walked away from a perfect moment, make it up to her please?"

"How? She hates me and I wouldn't be a good dad!"

"Do you love her?" Oscar walks in biting into a red apple and Declan nods his head yes.

"Then don't do what dad did to us three and grow a pair of fucking balls big bro and make it up to her. Hell even fucking marry her!" Oscars says smirking at his brothers sour face while Quinn just nods in agreement.

"We will babysit and you go talk to her, take her out for dinner. Do something!"
His younger sister says to him.

Also as for you Ossy I have a good friend from when we were in High school, you remember Kyanna Gomes?" He still looks at his twin confused

"God you're such a dick, she has Hazel eyes, darkish brown hair, she wore glasses and braces in middle school and she had a massive crush on you!" She says but gives up with her brother just showing a pic of the now gorgeously tanned girl, with long brown locks and big hazel eyes who now became a model.

"Wow. She used to be ugly?" He asked making Quinn roll her eyes at her brother again.

"She was never fucking ugly dipshit! Just a outcast"

"So I should hit her up?" He asks his sister making her laugh at him.

"You can try I'm pretty sure you're friend Colin likes her or some bullshit" she laughs again walking away.

⭐️⭐️⭐️

916 words (unedited)
Oooo another chapter done and I have a special request as a character so give em a follow Kyanna_2273 💗

More couples and all that jazz coming soon, sorry if it gets confusing but enjoy x