Chapter One- I'll keep it a secret, love.

Alex's POV

I pulled the mitt farther down my hand and grabbed the ball from beside the mound throwing down into the glove a few times trying to get a feeling for it. Name's Alex Loveless. I blew a bubble with my pink bubble gum and looked around waiting for the batter to come up. I'm a 17-year-old girl. I scuffed my cleats on the pitcher mound for the third time now. I'm the pitcher for the East High Varsity Baseball Team. I looked over to coach and raised my arms up yelling to him, "Are we gonna play or can I leave?"

"Shut it Loveless." He responded before walking into the dugout leaving me and the other players in confusion. "Come on." I heard Seth Wyatt say from first base. He ran his hands through his dark brown hair. Seth was pretty hot. Well defined cheekbones, blue eyes, everything girls wanted. But not me, Seth and I had known each other since first grade. We met on the t-ball team. We were drill buddies. I threw the ball with too much power and it ended up hitting his eye. He ended up with a black eye, I got yelled at by my parents, but we both gained a friend. Pretty odd meeting huh. He stuck his tongue out at me once he looked over at me. I smiled and turned back around.

We had already warmed up in the crisp Saturday morning of May. 7:00 am is way too early for a Saturday. The things I do for this stupid game. But I guess it was worth it. I looked back at the dugout. Suddenly I saw some movement. Finally.

"Come on! Let's play!" I heard Finn Hopper yell behind me on second base. Whoops and hollers erupted from around the field. I watched Coach looking around for a moment towards the road going by the field.

"Alright, he's not coming. Go on home." Coach said, looking at us with disappointment in his eyes. More whoops and hollers came from the other players. They went running to the dugout before Coach could change his mind. I sighed and started walking to the dugout. I stepped over the white line on the field and turned and threw the ball back towards the pitcher mound. So why weren't we practicing? And who was coach expecting I wonder? A motorcycle erupted my thoughts.

"Here he is!" Coach yelled. I looked towards the road. A guy climbed off the bike, jeans and a leather jacket. All the bad boy swagger. He had a smirk on his face. His face probably shaped that way from how much he did it. Great.

"Coach, who's that?" I said not taking my eyes off the stranger who just jumped the fence around the field. Some man candy there. What are you doing? Come on, don't be one of those girls. I pulled my eyes away when I heard my name being called from the dugout.

"Hm?" I said turning around. I could see Seth looking at me. He waved his hand motioning me to come over to him.

"You think he's hot don't you?" was the first thing out of Seth's' mouth once I made my way over to him. I felt my cheeks turn red and I quickly tried to cover it up.

"One, who wouldn't. Two, no, I was trying to figure out what type of bike he has." I said trying to make it believable. Seth grinned. Oh no. he definitely knows I'm lying.

"I'll keep it a secret, love." He said giving me a wink then turning away back into the dugout. I sighed and looked back over at coach. He was mad at the guy I could tell. I made my way into the dugout and started to grab my bag, stuffing inside my belongings inside.

"Alright, guys! And girl," I turned to see Coach and the new guy standing in the dugout. You see, I was put on the boys' team, well because I'm that good. The softball coaches couldn't deal with my fastballs, breaking records and all there. So coach wrote me and demanded I come onto the boys' varsity team. I was fine with it, and I didn't specifically mind, I'm a tomboy you see, I didn't fit in too much with the girls and their pink hair bows on the softball team, sure I was surrounded by sweaty obnoxious boys, but they were growing up. They respected me at least. Treated me like one of them. And I was fine with that. "This is Copper, my son." Coach said throwing his arm around Copper's shoulders. Copper shook it off and smirked at us, actually, just me. Crap. 

Okay guys!

There it is!

Chapter one of The Bad Boys colors!

Please keep reading, and please tell me if it gets boring.

What do you think should happen?

I'm really excited to write this. And I absolutely can't wait to get into it more!

I love you all, and I can't wait to see what you all think! 

Check out some of my other stories while you wait for updates!