A Cry For Help

Every single person in the Nestanak city and news reporters of every channel were focusing on a single person. She was the most famous detective of the city, who was considered as the most intelligent person in the city. Her deductions are unthinkable. She had a record of solving any case in just an hour. So every police officer preferred her compared to other detectives. She was a kind hearted and courageous girl who wanted to live her life to the fullest.
"We are so happy to interview you madam!" a news reporter greeted her with a smiling face.
"Thank you! Come on. Don't address me as madam. I feel old if you people keep addressing me like that. I am just a 16 year old girl. So address me a detective princess." She laughs as she imagines herself with a brand new black robe, stylish sunglasses and with a black dress walking in the middle of the road as people keep chanting detective princess.
"Hello? Miss Detective? Are you here? What are you thinking about?"
"Oh. That's nothing. Just thinking about another case" she laughs as she tells lie thinking about a case to cover up her imagination.
"On speaking about your cases, can you share about your most favourite case? Which case made you think too much?"
"My favourite case?" she chuckles.
"Can't you share about it to us madam? Ugh, sorry detective princess. The people of Nestanak are watching this interview live in television. They're very eager to know a lot about you. "
"The case which made me think too much. Is there any doubt in that? It's obviously that case. That's the only case for which I got worried and scared."
"Which case you're talking about?"
"The case which I worked one year ago. It was when all news channels were telecasting about a single case. The case is also known as the nightmare case."
Every single person in the city of Nestanak was shocked on hearing those two words 'Nightmare case'. Their hands started to shiver in fear, they started to sweat and even the sky started to weep.
"Miss detective. You were already informed. We told not to talk about that case before beginning interview"
What happened in that case? Why is it called a nightmare case? That's the only case which she took more than an hour to solve it. Nestanak is a land of detectives. Most famous detectives in the world are from Nestanak. Even these detectives together could not solve the case? Or they didn't even try cracking that case together? Just what happened?

1 year ago
Every news reporter was in a hurry to the police headquarters to ask the police regarding the case. That case shocked the people. That's the first night when people wept together. The whole city cried. They lost their confidence on solving this case. It all happened on 1st February 2018.
"Mommy, what happened to our city? Why all are crying? Please mommy tell me." A 3 year old girl asks her mother.
"Don't worry dear. Everything will be fine. Just don't look out of the window." As she hugs her daughter in fear and sadness and cried as she closed the window in fear.
In the meanwhile the commissioner of police was questioned by the news reporters about this case.
"Can you please explain about this case, sir?" a news reporter asked him.
"This is the first case which caused so much damage to us and even the public. I am so worried about the future of Nestanak. Normally we solve cases using detectives. But it's the detectives of Nestanak who needs help. I have no idea what to do." The commissioner kept a sad face as he tells about this case.
"What are you talking about? What has happened to them? You know where they are right? Please tell us the truth. Tell us everything you know about this case." Another news reporter asked.
"All the detectives of Nestanak went missing at 8.00 PM tonight. We received a text message in mobile phone from a detective saying that they got kidnapped by a group of robbers and asked the police to save them." Says the commissioner as he started to sweat and felt nervous as he revealed information regarding the case.
"We believe that that's why no police officer is found in the headquarters today? Did they go to search the detectives?"
"No. Actually every police officer also got scared by this case. I told them to search for the detectives but instead they handed me their resignation letters."
"Oh! You mean to say that we don't have any police officer present in this headquarters other than you. What is this all about? How can we search for them without the help of the police?"
"We already circulated applications form for recruitment. The police officers will be recruited over night and will start investigating the case from tomorrow morning. All I have to say is only one thing. The people of Nestanak , please don't lose hope and trust the police."
It was a nightmare for all the people of the city because in every family, there is a detective. So to be precise every family faced the same fate of losing a precious family member. Then the serious police officers recruitment took place over midnight and many police officers got recruited. It sounded like recruitment took place only for this case. This case shocked the whole world. Everyone hoped that this nightmare will be over soon as only a happy ending.