Red Rose

-(Y/N) pov-

I sit in my chair watching a video of me and Ruby dancing to a song at our wedding.

"She's beautiful "

"You two were very much in love" said the computer voice

"....So...do you have a name?"

"I am Computerize Alert Notification Analyst "

"So....Cana?"

"Yes sir"

"Does she know about....this?"

"No sir...you said yourself you don't want her knowing about you being the Red Hood"

Hearing the name Red Hood triggered another memory in me.

I am on the roof tops staring down on Remanant when I see someone get brought down in a helicopter along with a handful of the people in suits.

I hide as the start to formulate a plan about collecting dust.

I don't know who this person is but I hate him already, he is smoking a cigar, has a cane and a bowler hat on.

They hit every dust shop in town for what reason I don't know why, it's until they hit a certain shop I decided to act.

I manage to sneak in with out the shop keeper seeing me I see the most beautiful thing of all...the girl...my wife ruby reading a magazine about weapons.

One of them sees me as they were quickly dispatched as I get out his leg and snapped his neck.

Another one sees me and with my reflexes I throw a throwing star at his head watching it kill him silently. I drag the bodies to the back and throw them outside, as I go back in I See this petite girl simple manhandle a man in a suit throwing him.

She is out numbered so I pull out my guns.

The fight less outside and I see the name of the shop

I snap back to reality.

"Cana give me the direction to a dust shop call "From Dust till Dawn". I order

"The directions have been sent to the Red Haze sir" she said

".....the bike?"

"Yes sir"

"Thank you Cana"

I got on my bike and drove off to the shop.

Upon my journey there I try to remember anything at all if she had any type of family that would remember me.

As I arrive to the shop I see it was burned down....my one and only clue gone. That's when it clicked, Cana told me that we met at Beacon Academy.

"Cana"

"Yes sir...."

"Give me a route to Beacon Academy also search for any friends or family that Ruby might have.

"The route is being uploaded to your GPS now"

I take the route it has provided me.

"Sir?"

"Yeah Cana"

"I have found a list of her friends and family, right now the only living family members are her uncle Qrow and her half sister Yang Xiao-Long , also her friends are Blake Belladonna, Weiss Scnhee, and Yang Xiao-Long there are currently at the docks fighting Roman Torchwick."

Hearing that name triggered another Memory.

I'm face to face with him, he points his cane at me as a flare shots out of it trying to distracted me as I cut his eye.

"Roman...give me the coordinates to Ruby"

"Uploading now"

I sped off to the docks.

Explosions, gunshots along with mechs. Looks like I'm in the right spot I speed up on my bike and bust threw the gate taking it down along with the guards I hope off my bike and run to her.

I get to an elevated location and see her...she's with a blonde girl, a white haired girl and a girl with a ribbon in her hair.

Along side them I see three others, someone covered in Ice, someone that appears to be some kind of dragon or lizard and someone in a hood with markings on his face.

Their surrounded and instinct takes over again.

I toss out smoke pellets as they cover them and I flip in.

"What's going on?" Said Ruby

"A Trap?" Said Blake

"A trap in a trap...thats smart..." said Weiss

The only think they see are barrel flashes as I shot my guns, the sound of steel piercing flesh was heard followed by the spray of blood landing on the ground.

The smoke clears and standing in front of me is the man in the bowler hat....Roman.

He was lifted out by a line connected by a helicopter, I toss a tracker on him and shot at the helicopter only to see the bullets bounce off of a woman with ember colored eyes as she shot fire at me.

The helicopter left and I'm left looking at this team of hunters...3 males and 4 females.

I feel a knot in my stomach as I look at Ruby wondering do I tell her or no?

(Decisions time freaks....although you have amnesia do you reveal who you are to your true love or no...leave your comments and we shall see next time!)