First day

It was Belle's first day of school, and she was nervous, nervous about not being accepted, nervous that everyone was staring at her belly ... but it was better to think that everything would be all right. She got up and dressed in jeans and a blue T-shirt, went down to the kitchen when she found her father.
  —Good morning sweetheart!- said Moe
  —Good morning papa!- she said holding him—I'm nervous.
  —It's gonna be okay.
  —I think so.- she said
  —Good lucky sweetheart- said her father
  —Thank you- she said leaving home and getting on the school bus.
   When she arrived at school she came across a small building, but after entering she saw that it was much bigger inside ... and as she expected people to look at her, they whispered among friends while others laughed at her.
  —Belle French?- asked an old woman. She was a little tall, with short blond hair, blue eyes, and she were using a hat. Belle did not know her, but something about her made her shiver.
  —Yes it's me.- said Belle smiling.
  —My name is Mal, am the director of Storybrooke High. Come with me, I'll show you a little of our school.
  —Okay, thank you- said Belle following her.
   they went through hallways until the bell for the first class rang, Belle entered the classroom when suddenly she was the center of attention.
  —You must be Belle French, right?- said the professor.
  —Yeah, it's me, Sir.- she said shyly.
  —I'm Archie, your math teacher, 'great, math, as if stress was not enough'- she thought—welcome to our school.- he said gently.
  —Thanks, professor- she said smiling.
It was long and tedious lessons, until Belle's relief, the lunch bell rang. Belle had gotten sick during the third class, had gone to the bathroom, but thanks to the hormones, the seasickness continued.
—It's Belle, right?- said a tall girl, seemed to be the same age as Belle.—My name is Ruby, this is Ashley, Mary Margareth, David and Sean-she said pointing at the other people at the table.
—Yes, it's Belle, and it's nice to meet you.
—sorry to ask but ... how many months are you?-Ashley said shyly.
—5, 5 months- said Belle smiling
—And the father, does he know?- David asked.
—David!- Said Mary.
—It's all right, Mary. Yes he knows but ... he did not accept the baby, and that's why I moved here.
—I am sorry- said David.
—Thanks- said Belle shyly.
—We're here, Belle for what you need- said Ruby.
—Thanks, again- said Belle hugging her new friend.

—Hey, Belle!- said Moe—How was your first day?.
—Better than I expected- said she smiling happily.
—That's great
—Yes, it is. Daddy, I heard about a restaurant near here, it's a grandmother from a friend of mine, the name of the restaurant is Granny's, I'm going there, are you okay with that?- ask her.
—Of course sweetheart, just be careful.
—Thanks daddy- she said leaving the house.
She arrived at the restaurant and more people stared at her, chose a table in the back, with upholstered and comfortable seats.
—Excuse me, I've never seen you here before-said a man—what's your name?.
—Belle, Belle French.
—the florist's daughter- he smiled
—Yes, any problem? "She said, staring at him.
—No, no, sorry, I did not mean it- he said.
—What's your name?- she asked seriously.
—Robert, Robert Gold, and it's nice to met you, Belle.
  —It's nice to met you too, Robert.

To be continued...