2 » Rumour

I walked to the canteen to meet up with the girls because that's where we usually hang out before school starts.

As I walked in, I saw Hyebin Joo E and Nancy sitting at a table. I sat down with them and smiled.

"Hi guys!" I smiled.

"Girl, have I got news!" Nancy squeaked.

"Oh, about cute boy!" I said.

"Be careful, he is sitting near us!" Joo E noted as she pointed to Yoongi, only 2 tables away from where we were sat.

"So basically," Nancy muttered, lowering the volume of her voice. "I was in the girls bathroom during third lesson and two girls came in after me and they mentioned cute boy's name so I stayed in my cubicle. One of the girls said 'did you see Yoongi's Snapchat story last night?' Then the other girl said no. The she said 'Yoongi posted a black screen with text thing saying; Hobi, I like this girl in my form but I obviously can't talk to her.' Then I was shook. Her friend said back 'I didn't see that on his story.' Then the other girl said 'I screenshots it as soon as I saw it then he deleted one minute after he posted it.' So basically he accidentally sent the thing to his story in stead of Hoseok and I think he likes someone in your form!"

"Well he doesn't hang out with anyo-" I rambled but paused at the sight of Yoongi looking at me.

Our eyes locked with each other for a split second and then he rapidly spun his head away from my direction.

"What is it?" Hyebin queried.

"Yoongi was staring at me..." I whisper shouted.

"What if?" Joo E squeaked.

"As iiiiif!" I snapped.

Joo E smirked as she rolled her eyes in the opposite direction from me. She was suggesting that I might be the girl he likes but that's not ever going to happen. Nancy picked up her hand bag and plopped it on the table then looked through it. She pulled out the cheap chocolate bar I asked for. She waved it in front of my hands and I greedily snatched it from her.

"Oh my gosh Nancy! You are such a queen!" I cheered.

"Aren't we all here?" She giggled.

Then the bell rang signalling us to go to our form rooms. All I was expecting were for people to talk about Yoongi but never to him.

When I was sat at my form room desk and after the register was done I took out my phone to text Jungkook.

You:
IS THE RUMOUR TRUE?

Kookie🍪:
What

You:
The rumour about Yoongi x

Kookie🍪:
Oh I people are asking about it now. Apparently he likes someone in your form x

You:
If it's true it's probably Irene 🙃