Chapter 22 ( Part 1)

LOGAN

Logan was meeting Daniel this evening, but before he met with the love his life to try to convince him to give him a second a chance he had a stop to make. As Logan got ready to leave he thought about what he was about to do. He knew it might turn out to be dangerous but he couldn't not do it because one thing was certain - Derek had to go.

He walked into the restaurant and spotted Derek right away. Of course the prick chose a table that's in view of everyone in the fucking restaurant. Logan rolled his eyes as he made his way towards him. He had texted Derek yesterday asking him to meet him. It took telling him he wanted to discuss him leaving Daniel for good before the fucker decided to say yes to the meeting. Logan's eyes narrowed as he got closer to the table. Derek deserved everything that was coming to him.

"Hey pretty boy, I knew you'd come to your senses sooner or later!".

Logan sat down, refusing to rise to Derek's bait. He instead chose to stare the disgusting man in the face making him more uncomfortable as the time went by and Logan still hadn't said anything. He wondered how no one had seen the absolute monster that lived withing Derek. He guess the man looked OK but the filth that spewed from him every time he opened his mouth certainly took away whatever beauty he might have.

"Derek', Logan finally said. Derek rolled his eyes at him, obviously eager to get the meeting underway.

" Let's cut the shit Paul. You want something from me and since Daniel means something to me, I'm willing to offer it. So tell me what does it take to get you the fuck away from him."

Logan's lips curled in disgust and his eyes hardened as he responded. "You know when I talked to Aaron I was disgusted but now I fucking feel like vomiting all over you."
Logan took satisfaction in the way Derek paled at the mention of Aaron's name. Nice to know he doesn't forget his victims, Logan thought sarcastically. 

It had taken quite a lot of digging to even find Aaron in the first place. During one of Logan's more horrible pity sessions after Daniel left his mind ended up on Derek. He couldn't understand how Derek hadn't done something like this before and what do you know he had! The freak was smart enough to change his name but using some of Logan's more high profile connections he found out that Derek Masters was formally Adam Evans, ex manager of a small boy band in San Diego called Two 4 Three. Once he got in contact with the boys they were only too happy to share their story.

"Whatever you think you know it's all lies!" Derek's angry words put Logan's mind back on the matter at hand.

" Is it Derek?  So you did  not try to force yourself on Aaron Manning?" Derek's face paled even more and it took everything for Logan not to grin in triumph.  "You see because I'm pretty sure you're going to do what you did to Aaron to Daniel here's what is going to happen. You're going quit as manager for Why Don't We and you're going to leave and never show your face here again." 

"You're fucking insane if you think.." Logan cut off Derek's furious words because he hadn't even heard the best part. " If you don't I'll be sure to let everyone in the industry know what a sick pervert you are." If looks could kill Logan would be dead on floor from the look Derek aimed at him. "How do i know you won't tell people anyways?", Derek asked with his teeth clenched. "You don't." Of course Logan had every intention of warning everyone about Derek. His days of preying at young boys had come to a end.  

Logan's phone dinged then signalling a message had come in. It was from Daniel confirming the time for their meeting that evening. And just like that Logan's heart started galloping. 

"That was a message from the love of my life, he told Derek,  who I'm seeing this evening. I have to go so are you taking the deal or do I have to make some calls."

 "Fuck You!" Derek shouted as he got up and turned to leave the restaurant. " I'll leave but I'll never forget this", he said as he walked out. Logan sighed loudly as he slumped in his chair. Good riddance! One problem down but another massive one to go. Would Daniel forgive him for everything?