37- Tower Of Heaven [5]

Natsu's P.O.V.
We run down the endless hallway. "I can't wait to give this Seigrain guy a thrashing!" I punch my first into the palm of my hands. Everyone rolls their eyes, including Laxus. I suddenly trip on top of someone.

"NATSU!" Jellal exclaims. I look up, rubbing my head in confusion. Some weird dude is dragging an injured Jellal on the ground.

"Jellal, you okay?" I stand up. The man looks at me and frowns, "who you?" Ms. Bitch walks to me, places her hand on my shoulder, and let's out a sigh.

"He's the enemy, Natsu," Ms. Bitch rolls her eyes. I frown at him. He drops Jellal and frowns at me too, "listen up," she frowns at him, "we can do this the hard away or the easy way." A magic circle appears under her. "You can chose."

"What if I chose the hard way?" He raises an eyebrow, "what then, Karen?" He knows her!? NO WAY! Those three words caused all of us, except for ms. Bitch, to gasp. The magic circle disappears.

"You're not gonna fight me?" She asks. He shakes his head and looks at Jellal. Ms. Bitch smiles, walks to him, and places her hand on his shoulder, "I knew you were always a kind-hearted man, Simon."

"It's not that." Everyone stares at him in confusion, "it's that you, Erza, and Jellal are great friends of mine...I couldn't hurt you. Not now, not ever. I was gonna take Jellal and heal him so he can fight his brother. Now that you're here, you should tag along."

"Okay, can someone PLEASE fill us in on what's going on?" Gray steppes up. We all stare at him and shake our heads.

"In time." Ms. Bitch turns around, "we need to find Erza before she becomes Seigrain's sacrifice." I nod and begin running down the hall. Gray helps Jellal up and walks him to me. The others fallow. Secretly, I wanna know. Are they secret lovers? Soul mates? Friends? WHO IS SHE? And wait...she uses her hands to fight...why did a magic circle appear UNDER her?

I stop running and wait for everyone to turn around, "Natsu," Jellal turns around. Everyone stops and looks at me, "what is it now?"

"Ms. Bitch," I slowly walk to her, "what are you hiding from us?" She looks shocked. "A magic circle should have appeared on your hand, not under you." Everyone looks at her, except for Simon, "w-who are you?"

~~~

"Carla..." Lucy whispers, "who are you? What are you?" Carla backs away from the girls as they walk words her. They cornered her, "what are you hiding from us?"

"I, uh, have no idea what you're talking about! Heh-" suddenly, they hear two swords slash. From the shadow, out comes a scarlet haired beauty. "Erza!" Carla fakes a smile and runs to her.

"Carla?" Erza stares at her in shock. She looks up, "Juvia, Wendy, and Lucy? What are you all doing here!?"

"Looking for you, silly." Wendy laughs. Erza walks to them, rage on her face. "W-what?" Juvia, Wendy, and Lucy back away. "Are you o-okay?"

"You know how dangerous this is? You're foolish if you think I'll ever come back. Wether or not, I'm facing death right in the face." The face expressions on the girls turn upside down.

Carla's P.O.V.
I see it again. The vision. Natsu crying, "ERZA!!" Jellal's death, "Jellal...." Lucy tries to cover her tears, "he's actually gone..." And the man choking me. But I see a new one, "the truth..." A girl with messy, long blonde hair walks to the man. I could barley see her face but I can see a fresh scar over her eye, blood running down her arm and leg. "I-I'm...I'm...I'm your b-"

I snap out of it when Wendy grabs me and squeezes me in fear, "child, I'm not your personal stuffy!" I look around and see a frustrated Erza.

"We're sorry, Erza, but Natsu just wouldn't shut up about coming! He insisted that we leave the guild and come here!" Lucy explains trying to calm Erza down.

What did I see? Who was that woman? She's the man's what? Brother? She's a woman. B-bride? Can't be. What is she? Who is she? Where is she from?

~~~

Natsu's P.O.V.
Ms. Bitch completely ignores my question and runs away. Simon and the rest of the group sigh and run after her. Something is up with her and I'm going to get to the bottom of it! I feel like a detective! All I'm missing is a magnifying glass, a weird outfit, and boom!

I shrug and keep running, hiding my curiosity. Now thinking about it, she can be like a dragon lord! Nope, Erza is basically the dragon lord...she can be a pirate! No, she hates getting dirty. That's it! Ms. Bitch is a bitch because she acts like a bitch to us! What a bitch.

I look down and trip over someone, "umm, Natsu..." Happy's voice trailed off. I look up and see an angered Erza. "Heh..." Happy slowly lowered to the ground.

"E-Erza....?" I slowly stand up. I move her scarlet hair out of her face and give her and uneasy smile. She frowns, I back away, she holds up her fist, I get ready for the pain, and boom. There it is. She swings her fist, causing me to fly into the wall.

"K.O!" Happy and Gajeel chant.

"We've finally found you!" Pantherlily flies to the girls. Erza looks up at Simon, a shocked expression on her face, "He insisted that he helped us defeat that man at the top of the tower."

Erza smiles, walks to the man, and hugs him. He looks shocked but didn't say anything. He smiles and hugs her back. I rub my head and stare at Jellal who is talking to Lucy. I smirk and walk to him. I elbow him, "are you jealous?"

"Hm? Why would I be jealous?" He asks me in confusion.

I point at Simon and Erza, "he's hugging....your lady..." Jellal blushes and punches me down, "OW, WHAT THE FUCK, JELLAL!?" Lucy holds her stomach and bursts out laughing. "Bitch." I fold my arms and frown.

"What?" Ms. Bitch turns around and stares at me. I begin laughing, "what?" She asks again.

.
.
.
.
.
.