WOW

Camerons pov

so I kissed Talia last night and it was just amazing. shes just great. I huess I just felt really happy after.

Talias pov

I cannot stop smiling about last night! it was judt amazing. well today Grace and I are going to hang out.

at Graces house

so I got to Graces house and she opened the door with the biggest smile and I was still smiling also. at the same time wr both said "I have to tell you something!!!!" then we just both kept saying "you first" finally she just started and she said "well last night...I cant even like get this out im so happy! Brent asked me out!!" "oooh my god!! im so happy for you.. when and where!?" I asked "Friday night. and he said its a surprise but dress casual. now rell me your news?" she said "okay well umm...Cameronkissedme!!" I blurted out really fast. "wait wait did you just say Cameron kissed you!!!???" I shook my head yes. she started freaking out.

Camerons pov

I was at Brents house and he told mr about Grace and I was happy for him. then he got to what I really didnt want him to ask "so did you kiss Talia yet?" I answered with a "maybe sorta kinda did last night! he just laughed and said "congrats bro." then we were just hanging out the rest of the day.

at home

I realized I have to go shoot tomorrow for 'Jessie' I called Talia she answered on the 4th ring.

phone convo

T-Talia

C-Cameron

T- hey whats up?

C- well I have to shoot tomorrow for 'Jessie' would you like to come with me?

T- of course!!

C-great so I can pick you up at like 9:30 in the morning.

T-great

C-see ya tomorrow

T-haha see ya

C-i miss you. I cant wait

T-*laughing* I misd you to im super excited. now you hang up first!!

C- no you!!!!

T-no you!

C-okay on 3 we both hang up.

T-alright if we must 1...2...2 1/2...2 3/4...ughhh 3!! BYE!!!

End of convo

we both hung up then. now I was really excited about filming because shes gonna come watch me!! I really hope she likes everyone tomorrow and they all like her. and shes seemed so much better in school ya know with Linsey and stuff. well now its like 11:00 i wrnt and got ready for bed. and I almost instantly fell asleep.

A/N

sorry its short...hoped everyone liked it!!

Talia