Our OCs

Desi : Hey Guys~ Sweater here, anyways me and Cherria thought it would be a good idea to talk about our OCs and explain them a bit so you guys have a better understanding of them.

Desi: So ill introduce you guys to Luna Adams.  She is my main OC and honestly one that I'm very proud of development wise. She has long dark brown hair which she wears most of the time in a pony tail. She has Piercing Green eyes, well one at least, which is her left eye(Also there similar to the color of Travis's eyes) Her right is grey due to being blind from her right eye.  Height wise she's about 5'4. She isn't exactly light skinned nor tan she about in between. She is also a werewolf, her ears are actually quite similar to Melissa's. Personality wise she actually a very great person. she is nice and doesn't like to be mean,  but if you mess with someone she cares for all hell is breaking lose. She does have a few secrets that haunt her. Which you will probably find out eventually in the story~

Desi: That's enough about Luna for know lets go onto my next OC Lane . I made him Daniel's older brother. Making him a werewolf as well. He only older by a year. Lane looks very similar to Daniel but very different at the same time. His hair is a much lighter green with dark green highlights, and he also got grey eyes instead of blue. Lane is about 5'6 and his skin tone is about the same as Daniel's. Lane is actually the opposite to his brother. He a more of a cold person, he doesn't like people and really doesn't like Luna or Emily ( Cherria's OC), and later on in the story you will learn that he really isn't a cold person and doesn't actually hate Luna or Emily or anyone in general and he actually is a great brother. You will also learn more about his past and all of his emotional scares and why he is so cold to everyone.

Desi : Well that's about it on my OCs

Cherria : *Pops out of a random box* Yep! Now its my turn to introduce my lovly OC~

Desi: DE FU-

Cherria: *Pushes her in de box* Same the cursing for later~ Anywaayyyyss