Chapter 3

A/N: Alright everyone, I read in the comments that all of you don't want our Y/N to not have a sort of harem with his sisters. So, I decided that, obviously, he despises them and wants to exact revenge, and I will not even think about making them kiss him whatsoever. Anyways, let's get started.

(Y/N's POV)

Oh my Oum...did that feel good...to finally give Yang a mark that she definitely deserves...that lost eye will symbolize the hatred that I have welled up for so long. Now, I can ease up a little, but I'm not yet finished...there is still one more person that I need to give a mark too...Ruby Rose, the one who started it all...if I can just get to her and exact the same pain or more, then I can rest easy. Anyways, A and I were still on the run from Ruby and Yang's friends, and I felt them right on our tail, so we needed a diversion.

Y/N: "A, box them in!" 

A: "Roger!" Just after she said that, I kept on running forward, and I heard the sound of the earth move and crumble beneath me, but I just kept on running. After a few more minutes, I heard A run back to me while panting heavily.

Y/N: "What took you?"

A: "Y'know that I have a hard time blocking anyone."

Oh, and for your own knowledge, A's semblance is Earth Manipulation, so she can use the earth in many versatile ways than one...but...Finally! I have gotten one of my two sisters, Yang...you scumbag...I am finally starting to make my peace with the anger I have welled up against you...but then, it will be Ruby next...I was then cut off from my thoughts by A, tapping my shoulder as we ran away from the fighting.

A: "Y/N, let's take a rest, we have done enough fighting for the day" I just nodded in agreement before we sat down near the great tree that was just a few meters from our home. We just sat in silence for a few more minutes before A spoke.

A: "Y/N, are you seriously meaning to do this...? Y'know, getting back for what they did to your eyes?" I looked down in anger as I clenched both of my fists.

Y/N: "You know what truly must be done, I have to do this for my own sake. They did this to so, I have to get them back, and I will not show mercy, just like what I had done to Yang." I heard her sigh and felt a hand pat my shoulder.

A: "Just keep doing what you gotta do, I will stand by you." I nodded once more before we walked back to the house and went back to our regular duties.

(Timeskip)

The following day after the incident was the same as a regular day for us. We get some breakfast, then we go for our morning walk, afterwards, we kill any grimm that roam near the area, and we repeat the same routine; however, I felt a familiar presence on one of our hunts...so we stopped in our tracks

Y/N: "OZPIN! COME OUT HERE! NOW!" Just as I said that, I heard his footsteps move forward towards us, and I readied Sun just in case.

Y/N: "If you have come for a death wish, then speak your final words you dog..."

Ozpin: "I do not wish to fight with you Y/N Rose, I wish to-" I cut him off by piercing the ground louly with my sword.

Y/N: "I DO NOT GO BY THE NAME OF ROSE, XIAO LONG, OR BRANWEN! I AM A L/N, SO IF EVER SOMEONE WOULD EVER CALL ME THAT, THEN I WOULD BEAT THEM INTO SUBMISSION!" Fear presided inside of Ozpin as his breath started to get heavy and sweat poured down his face.

Ozpin: "As you say then, but please hear me out. After what you did to Ms. Xiao Long, I fear that the school has now called you a "villain" of all things. Do you still wish to join Beacon though?"

Y/N: "A villain...? Heh, don't make me laugh...anyways, I will still go to Beacon, but on one condition...I get to hurt anyone hard if they make fun of my eyes..."

Ozpin: "Understood, but you don't need to go through any trials." I sighed in relief; however...

Ozpin: "Because that was the trial." I widened my eyes in shock at what he had just said, and I believe that A did the same as well.

Y/N: "What do you mean? Did I just pierce Yang's eye for the sake of your observation!?"

Ozpin: "Yes, but you were too in a rage that I decided to let you continue..." I calmed down just a little bit before I just nodded.

Y/N: "Fine then...I'll let it slide. Let's just go to Beacon already." After I said that, Ozpin walked past, and I followed him, along with A, to the bullhead that was going to Beacon. Not long after, we departed.

(Timeskip)

As soon as we landed in Beacon, I held A's shoulder as we walked around the campus to the headmaster's office. I got to say though, Beacon was a humongous place, it was even bigger than I had imagined it to be. We walked the campus halls, and we were met by the passing students, who were either very curious, or very furious, or even a little of both. But some of them were gossiping about my fucking blindness, and I hate it when people make fun of me because of that. We then arrived at the elevator that was going to lead us to Ozpin's office; however, we were met by the same eight people that we attacked in our Santuary...

Ruby: "Hey there! You must be new-" As I heard that voice and turned her general direction, I was met by a huge chorus of gasps that was later followed by an angry Schnee yell.

Weiss: "You! You were the one that attacked us in the forest!"

Y/N: "So what pretty princess, is there any problem with that?"

Weiss: "Yes, there is a huge problem with it! You made Yang half blind that's what the problem is." I just chuckled in amusement."

Y/N: "Speaking of, where is the hot-headed Goldilocks? I wanted to see if she's doing well with that eye of hers" I laughed insanely before I was punched in the face, which sent me into the wall a few steps behind me, then I was pinned by my neck.

Y/N: "Ahh...there she is...Hello Yang, how is the eyepatch?" She punched me again, but this time, it was in the stomach as I spat blood onto the floor.

Yang: "SHUT UP! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF DAD DIDN'T ADOPT YOU, THEN NONE OF THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN!" I chuckled lowly.

Y/N: "Good to see you to, you look like that one girl from that Quentin Terentino movie. Instead of snatching it out, I stab it with a knife..." (If you the character, I'll give a shout out in the next chapter.) I got the same response, with a punch to the face.

Yang: "At least I am not the one without both of his eyes..." I felt a smirk on her face, but no one is laughing right now, not even me...I was angered the most by her insult...I grabbed her wrist and pried it out from my neck before I did the same for her other hand as I lowly growled at her.

Y/N: "No one, messes with my blindness...no one, and I mean...NO ONE!" I headbutted her right in the face, which made her lose her grip before I tackled her into the same wall and flipping her with a belly to belly suplex. Afterwards, I grabbed her by her neck with one hand as I unsheathed Sun.

Y/N: "I would kill you now, but I still have one more job to do...and I bet you don't know what it is." I heard her gasp in shock before she tried to escape my grip.

Yang: "No! Not her! Please, just take the two of them! Don't bring her into this..." Showing a little mercy, I let go of her neck before I walked over to A and held her shoulder to use my semblance again, then we just went inside the elevator without a word...

(Timeskip)

Ozpin: "So you two will be meeting your teammates tomorrow, and you will all be facing the different teams here, is that alright?" We both nodded before he dismissed us to our dorms, and we both slept as soon as we got there.

A/N: Hey everyone, I hope you guys enjoyed this, and yes, the oc team will be the next chapter, so watch out for it, and I will see you in the next chapter. BYE!