#Chapter Two#

-------------------------------

Ryder Summers POV

When: One Hour before the wedding.

Where: The reception.

--------------------------------

For the last Three weeks, I've been feeling this weird sinking in the pit of my stomach that was really starting to irritate me.  It wasn't butterflies but it was similar you know?  Like a sore type of butterflies.

Let's just call them moths.

So for the last three weeks, these 'moths' have been running around my stomach like a stampede that has been stopping me from eating because of it.

I think it's called worry.

But worry and I haven't been paired up together for a very long time and I had no reason to get worried now, but apparently, the moths have another plan.

'You okay dude?'  Connor asks me as he straightens up his tie.  Connor was one of the grooms best man, I mean he is the bride's brother and apparently the grooms a good guy.

I wouldn't know, I haven't met him before., it's not like I didn't want to meet him but it was more of the questions that I'll ask the poor guy that kept Sophie O'William from meeting me.

In other words, I strive to cause embarrassment.

What can I say, it's a gift.

'Yeah I'm fine, what about you? your little sister's getting married in under an hour, I'm surprised you haven't locked her up in a fucking castle.'

Someone hits the back of my head and I wince at the small pain that it had effected....called a hangover.

'Language Mr, we're in a church.  And don't you worry Conner, your sisters going to get well cared for.  Especially if it's the boy you mentioned the other day.'

My mom soothes with a smile, and Connor physically grew more relaxed at her words.  My mom wasn't a small woman, she was plump and full of love.  She was Persian and owned a small but well-known cafe here in London.  She was kind-hearted and sweet in every way but when she's angry you better run.  Because her wraith is something you don't want to cross paths with.

Trust me.  I've crossed paths with it many times.

My mom sat in the row behind me, to make space for people 'more important.'  My father sat beside her and I think they both sat behind me for the fact that they're gonna burst into tears.  Their soft hearts kill me sometimes I swear.

'How much time do we have left?'  A flustered Connor asks me as the last people trickled in.

'Ten minutes buddy.'  I grin and stand to pat his back,  Connor gave me a nervous smile and I laugh.

'Your not the one getting married, your sister is.  So pick up your balls and suck it in because in 9 minutes and 45 seconds you sisters going to walk down that aisle.'

Connor nods and turns when a throat clears behind him.  A guy a couple year younger with brown hair and thick eyebrows smiled at Connor then turns to me.

'I just wanted to say high before Sophie comes down the aisle.'  He says with a grin, a knowing look in his eyes as he reaches his hand out in a handshake.

'You look familiar.'  I mumble, he had a face that was somewhere at the tip of my tongue but I couldn't get it.

He just grins and shrugs.

'I know.' 

Just then a small bell rings and the boy gives us a nervous smile before walking to the altar where he was to meet his bride.  Connor then smiles at me again and I give him a thumbs up as he gets in line with the best men and the four bridesmaids finally walk down the aisle

--------------------------------------