s e v e n

chapter song; sweater weather; james harris [or the neighbourhood]

status; edited

warnings; swearing

published; 9th february 2018

alex felt stupid, he shouldn't have gone that far, he should have been more careful.

"chloe" he bit his lip knocking on the door.

"come in" alex walked in and stood a little away from the closed door. "what's up?"

he stumbled over his word a bit.

"i gave your brother a hickey. so can you help cover it"

"wha- um... sure yeah" chloe grabbed her makeup bag and alex opened the door for her.

♡♡♡♡

"ow" ryan whined as chloe rubbed something on his neck. "ow! chloe"

"stop being such a baby" she said as alex snickered from the other side of the room, earning himself a glare from ryan, which made him look down, quietly laughing.

"alex stop!" ryan was very whiny today.

"it's funny!" alex defended, making ryan let out a very overly dramatic sigh.

"okay, so this will fade the bruising and this will cover it" chloe said holding up two tubes of stuff.

"thanks" ryan said taking them from her.

"keep them, i don't want to know every time you two.... do... stuff" she said before leaving.

alex was still snickering in the corner before getting a playful smack on the arm.

"what!?" alex smacked ryan's hand away before looking at where the hickey is. "you can't even see it"

alex's hadn't realised his hand were on ryan's waist before ryan took them off.

"let's get lunch" he said dragging them out of the room.

♡♡♡♡

everyone was sat in the kitchen eating. except ryan who had his hand on his neck, rubbing the hickey as candi and alex watched him.

"stop rubbing it" alex said quietly to him. ryan didn't stop. "ryan." alex spoke sternly and ryan stopped almost immediately, putting his arm down and tapping the table.

the nervous habit annoyed alex so he picked up ryan's hand, resting it in his own.

"calm down" alex said as he rubbed ryan's hand with his thumb. "eat something"

ryan sighed and picked up his fork, picking at the food on his plate, still holding alex's hand.

"look! they're holding hands!" floss pointed at them, everyone turning to look at alex and ryan's hands. ryan looked at alex to see that he had finished eating and pulled him up, keeping their fingers intertwined.

"ryan, alex, where are you going?" may li said looking up from her magazine.

"out" ryan sounded remotely pissed and he didn't look back at may-li, sighing loudly.

"ryan" alex warned and pulled him over to may-li. "we're going to the park, we'll be back in an hour or so." alex told may-li.

"okay, take a jacket yeah?"

"will do" alex pulled ryan out of the kitchen and upstairs to get them jackets.

♡♡♡♡

"did you see that?" sasha said loud enough for the table to hear but quiet enough for may-li not to. "it's like alex has complete control over ryan."

"he didn't protest against alex taking charge" sasha continued.

jody, tyler and candi shared a look, trying their hardest not to act suspicious.

♡♡♡♡

"just stop being so sassy" alex said walking next to ryan down the street. "you're so far up your own ass"

ryan scoffed and crossed his arms.

"i don't do it on purpose." he mumbled. "it just happens" he whined.

they stayed in silence for a little bit, alex eventually looking over at ryan to see him shivering.

"i told you to bring a jacket." alex said with a smirk, taking his jacket off and placing it over ryan's shoulders.

"yeah, yeah, i know" he said clutching onto alex's jacket. "thanks" he mumbled.

they stopped walking and sat on a bench, ryan leaning into alex's side.

"for fuck's sake" ryan whined.

"what?" alex looked down at ryan to see him rubbing his face.

"sasha and candi followed us" he said, looking up at alex.

alex sighed before leaning down and kissing ryan, moving him so ryan was straddling alex.

"where are they?" alex pulled away slightly.

"to my left"

alex looked slightly and saw candi's bright pink clothes.

ryan pulled alex into another kiss, wrapping his sweater pawed hands around alex's neck.

alex held ryan's hips still, ryan unaware he was grinding on alex.

they went of for a little while, kissing with occasional words being said, eventually getting a call from sasha.

they pulled away and ryan took his phone out answering as alex licked down ryan's neck

"no"

"okay"

ryan's breath hitched as alex found his weak spot again.

"no, everything's fine"

ryan was trying to control his breathing as he leant to give alex better access, pushing alex's hair back with his sweater paws.

"yeah, we'll leave now"

alex slipped his hands under ryan's shirt and stroked his sides.

"bye"

ryan hung up and pulled alex's hands away, pushing his chest lightly as they both smiled.

"you better not have given me another one" ryan said as they stood up.

"of course not" alex said as they made their way back home, his arm wrapped over ryan's shoulder.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

a/n
i honestly can not wait for the alex
story line about his mum, if she
hurts him though i will personally
murder her... and apparently he
has a sister????

- hannah