How they comfort you.

Scenario: (Y/N) had come home crying. At the time she didn't want to see anyone. Thinking she was home alone, she quickly went to her shared room. And started crying her heart out.

Mark: "Honey?" Mark had shouted as he had heard the door, of his shared bedroom slam close. More crying was heard as he neared the bedroom, "Honey?". Mark quietly than opened the door to find his girlfriend crying. He than walked fast to the side of the bed where she was crying. Mark than hugged his girlfriend without questioning what had her crying. He knew she needed space, so he gave her space, but at the same time he comforted her.

Jaebum: Jaebum had walked out of the bathroom, just after their bedroom door closed. (no he didn't shower readers.) " shorty ?" he had shouted, to see if his adorable girlfriend had come from work. " (Y/N), Babe are you okay?" Jaebum asked as he opened the door. What he than found was his adorable girlfriend crying her eyes out. He than rushed to her side, and lifted her up, bridal style. He than set her down and hugged her really tight, till they both fell asleep.

Jinyoung: JInyoung got up from the couch after he had heard his girlfriend walk in crying. Jinyoung than quickly as possible went into the kitchen and grabbed, the crying kit. The crying kit was made by jinyoung, when ever (Y/N) had a big problem that stressed her out. The kit contained a fluffy blanket, some candy of her choice, movies,and a pillow. He quickly rushed upstairs to their shared bedroom. He opened the door, and went to her side immediately. "(Y/N) I don't know what happened, but all I know is that, you aren't ok." He gently picked her up bridal and brought her downstairs. He gently set her down, and started a movie, grabbed the blanket and the candy, then ended up cuddling.

Jackson: Jackson was lying on the couch when he heard his bedroom door slam shut. He sat up and started to question why his girlfriend didn't come and give him a kiss. He then had this feeling in his gut, that something was wrong. He quickly went up stairs to his shared bedroom, and opened the door. On the bed he had found his girlfriend crying a river. He ran to her, and hugged her. " Honey are you ok? Did someone make you cry? If they did I will kill them. You know this reminds me of that one time when........." He then tried his best to cheer her up with his stories of him and the GOT7 members. In the end they both ended up laughing their asses off.

Youngjae: Youngjae quickly runs to his girlfriend straight away. He really doesn't waste anytime, since he had heard her cry. He rubs circles on her back, and whispers sweet things in her ear. " Honey, it's ok, whatever happened, happened, we'll get through this ok?." He then made sure she sat on the couch. He got his phone and ordered some spicy fried chicken, from the nearest restaurant. " Honey, I ordered some food, I promise to stay with you ok?." Eventually the food arrived and they both ended up watching a movie while

Bambam: Noises of a game being played was heard through out the house. " babygirl, You home?!" He had shouted as he heard his bedroom door slam shut. " Hmm, something is off." He thought. Normally she would shout and say she's home, and then kiss me. He thought again. "Babygirl?" He said as he opened his bedroom door. His eyes widen at the sight of her. He then ran to her. " Honey its ok everything is fine, I am right here." He had said as he huggged her.

yugyeom: Sweat was running down his chin. He had stopped the music, as he was drinking water he heard the door slam. he was confused, " Since when was (Y/N) this early.?" He thought, this was strange to him. He went to go investigate only to hear her cries. He knew something bad had happened to her, so he changed fast. He then set up the living room with a pillow fort made. He then picked up his precious girlfriend and brought her down stairs. "Yugyeom what are you doing?" she sniffed. " Well I am trying to make my girlfriend happy after this stressful day, so enjoy."