Halloween Special Hyungs

Mark: In my opinion I feel like mark and your self would dress up like The Fairly Odd Parents.

He would most likely start calling you pinky or either cutie, because of how cute the costumes are. He would also just start making up spells and wishing you could give him kisses.

"I wish (Y/N) would give me a magical kiss."

" You know you could've asked right?"

At the party, Mark wouldn't leave your side stating that there are witches and they are coming after you.

" I'm going to get a dri-"

"Wait (Y/N) NO. There are witches who are trying to get us."

"What the fuck? Witches? you do realize they weren't ever in the show right?"

Jaebum: You guys would dress up as Jughead and Betty for halloween. He came up with the idea after finding a snake patch at the store. He literally saw it knew that he has a leather jacket you could put it on. You on the other hand didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the idea. But either way it worked. You bought temporary hair dye and turned blonde.

"There's my sexy Betty."

"Don't ever say that again. Yes were are a couple, but like no."

"I am the serpent king."

"I'll be your serpent queen, my love."

"My se-"

"NO"

When the other Got7 members saw you guys they would not recognize you but either way they saw you guys act all loving with each other. In the end you guys ate so much food at the Halloween party.

Jinyoung: Jinyoung came up with the idea to dress up as Spiderman and Mj. He had the bright idea while watching Spider-man: Homecoming. He would obviously be the best at being dorky because he usually acts like that. maybe not all the time but some of the time he acts like that around you. to his members he can be a total dick or a mother of 6.

"Seems like we are in a sticky situation."

"Jinyoung seriously?!"

Other than that you of course would post about it on Instagram, and just pose for really silly, yet cute pictures. You guys were just together most of the time, sometimes jinyoung really just facepalm at the way the other members were acting.

Jackson: Jackson would most likely would choose to be a Vampire King and of course have a Vampire Queen. He would most likely give you hickies, Saying he is just simply sucking your blood. But would you believe him? Nah.

"Jackson, s-stop we are at a party."

"So? My love I love you and that is that."

"JACKSON STOP BITING ME!"

"NO"
The members would probably take videos of you being chased by Jackson. Eventually you both end up back at the dorms and watch. Nightmare before christmast.