one

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Valarie Daniels never saw her life ending up the way it did, although, she sort of expected it. She never thought her parents marriage would end in a messy divorce, leaving her stuck in a small town living with her dad and brother. It was a tragic story, really.

 She really didn't get along with her father, in fact she didn't care too much for the man. Then again she never thought she'd loose her relationship with him, but here she is on a dirty bus driving on the highway back to a town she really doesn't want to be in. 

Like all teenagers, Val had a bit of an anger problem and while she liked to keep it at a certain level, she wasn't necessarily able to do that with her father. Especially now that a social worker came knocking on Molly McCoy's apartment door looking for Val.

You see, a few weeks into summer break, Valarie made the decision to leave Star's Hollow to visit her mother in New York. Of course that didn't sound like a problem, but she ended up staying longer then expected which made her father very angry. 

Which leads her to where she is now, on an old bus, sat next to a grumpy social worker; who was tasked with hauling the blonde's ass back home. Val's father hated the idea of her being with Molly for so long, so much so he sent someone from the government (who knew nothing about Val and her life) to bring the younger girl back, instead of doing it himself. 

"Last call for Star's Hollow, Connecticut!" A deep raspy voice call over the loud speaker, snapping Valarie out of whatever daze she was in. "C'mon kid, let's get you home." The social worker, Moira, says. Something about her tone was off and Valarie decided right away she didn't like it. 

She just rolled her eyes and tried to think of a way to get rid of this annoying woman. "Since my father is probably at work, I'll be going to a friends house to get my stuff. Are you supposed to go with me?" Val questions, walking to the exit of the bus. 

"Maybe if you were younger. But I trust you, I have to get back to Hartford anyways." Moira says, following her down the bus steps. "Okay well, thank you for taking me away from my mother have a great day!" Val replies, waving with a sarcastic smile and scurrying off. 

Thank god that woman didn't live in the same town as Valarie, or she could've added that to the list of reasons that made her want to leave. 

"Valarie, is that you?" A feminine voice calls. The blonde whips her head towards the sound, immediately recognizing the voice. "Hi Lorelai, yes it's me." She confirms, laughter bubbling from her lips. 

"Your father is so mad you." Lorelai grimaces, while pulling through younger girl in for a hug. "Oh trust me, I know. He sent a social worker to retrieve me from my moms." Val responds, causing a look of shock to wash over the brunettes face. 

"Oh my god. That bastard!" Lorelai says, the anger evident in her tone. "My thoughts exactly." The blonde agrees, nodding her head. "Well, I know exactly what'll take your mind off everything." Lorelai say with a grin, causing a look of confusion to grace the younger girl's features. 

"A trip to Luke's. I'll catch you up on everything, it'll be great." Lorelai continues, starting to walk towards the restaurant. "You've missed a lot." She adds, slinging an arm around the younger girl's shoulders. 

"What could I've possibly missed? We live in Star's Hollow, not an episode of Days of our Lives." Val questions sarcastically, causing Lorelai to shrug and laugh. "You'll just have to wait and see." She responds ominously.