one

Harry and Louis had always been best friends; ever since they met. And since them, they've been inseparable. Sure they have other friends, but they are nowhere near as close as Louis and Harry. And that's the way they like it. Its safe and warm and happy inside their little bubble. And they wish they could stay in it forever, but we all know that's not going to happen. Because when you have a friendship like theirs, it always turns into something more.

**

The day Harry met Louis, is permanently burned into his brain, and he remembers it as clear as day. It was a Sunday morning, the boy was out in the local park, just relaxing and taking in the sunshine, since they don't get many days like this in Cheshire. It was easy to see why many people were out in the park, soaking up the vitamin D.

After walking around on the thin footpath that ran along the grassy slope, he found a park bench, he smiled at the idea of sitting down and closing his eyes for a moment, being able to feel the sun on the outer side of his lids. He sat down on the wooden bench and looked over at the children's playground that was just across from him, and he thought it might look weird that he's just sitting there, but as a fourteen year old boy he doesn't think anyone will be suspicious of him.

Harry sat in the sunshine, he was now splayed out on the park bench and he was merely minutes away from drifting into a slumber, when he heard one of the most high pitch screams of his life. Harry jumped out of his relaxing stance and was on high alert. He sighed in relief when he saw that it was a little girl, running around in a pink fairy dress with attached wings. Though his brows furrowed when the girl started running towards him, she was very cute, he'd admit that. But he had no experience with young kids, he was the baby of his family.

The girl ran around the bench and bent down behind Harry, "Shh! Don't tell him I'm here" She giggled and Harry wasn't sure what he should do. "O-okay" He began to feel flustered. He didn't want the child's parent to think he was taking her.

"Daisy! Ready or not, here I come!" A loud male voice called from the distance and Harry realised that the girl hiding behind the bench must be Daisy, and she must be playing hide and seek with her dad or something. Harry looked behind him at the girl who was crouched down using his body as a shield, coving her face with her tiny hand to suppress a laugh. Her big blue eyes looked up at Harry and she suddenly looked angry. "Hey! Don't look at me, you'll blow my cover!" She grunted at Harry who immediately turned around, feeling slightly intimidated by the small child.

Then that's when the boy came running around from behind the tree, harry found himself baffled. The boy looked around his age, though he wasn't very tall and had brown feathery hair. When the boy looked over in his direction, which made Harry visibly gulp, he could see the boy shared the same shade of blue eyes as the little girl. The boy was about three meters away when he bent down so he could see under the chair, and when he smirked, Harry figured he'd seen Daisy's dress or something.

"Hmm, I wonder where she could be?" He sing-songed loud enough for daisy to hear, making the girl giggle. The boy walked up to Harry, making the younger boy blush, he wasn't sure what to do. "Excuse me sir, have you seen a little fairy around here anywhere?" He winked and Harry felt his face flush, though he had to play along, for Daisy's sake. He was sure he'd get a yelling at from the little tot if he gave her away.

"No, I don't believe I have." Harry tried to mimic the brothers playful tone, "Well, I wonder if I look around-" He began to walk around the park bench, seeing Daisy knelt down with her hands over her eyes, as if that would hide her, and he tried not to laugh. "-HERE!" He yelled as he launched himself at his little sister who screamed once again, and he began to tickled her. Harry had since spun around on the chair and was watching the two of them with a smile. Most boys their age wouldn't be 'caught dead' playing with their sister, but this boy seemed to be having fun.

Once he stopped tickling the young girl, he stood her up and gave her a pat on the head, "Now go play in the park a little longer. We'll be going home soon." She frowned at first but when the boy gave her a sassy look in return, she ran onto the equipment. The boy took a seat next to Harry, who felt his temperature rising with every passing second that the attractive boy was near.

"Thanks for playing along there. What's your name, Love?" He asked, and the mention of the nickname gave Harry butterflies. "I'm Harry. And that's alright, it's good that you play with her." Harry smiled at the boy, taking in all his features, and god, was he beautiful. The boy smiled, "Well I don't really have a choice, I've got three other sisters at home and I'm the oldest, so I have to play with all of them." He shrugged and Harry found himself watching the boys mouth as he spoke.

"How old are you Harry?" he asked, looking into Harry's eyes, making his heart pound so loudly he was sure the boy could hear it. "Uh, I don't think I should tell strangers how old I am..." Harry spoke slower than usual, realising he'd never met this guy before. The boy then laughed, "That's very smart of you, Harry." He smiled fondly at him and Harry felt himself smile.

Just them, an electronic tone sounded cause the two of them to jump, and the older boy reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone, he read the screen and made a slight frown that appeared quickly and left just as quick. "Well, Harry, I'm afraid I need to leave. But it was nice meeting you!" He stood up and began to walk to the park and Harry would be lying if he said he didn't feel a little disappointing at the absence of the older boy. "Wait!" Harry yelled before he could even think. The stranger spun around with a grin, "Yes?"

"What's your name?" Harry asked and the boy smiled at the ground, Harry's heart began to beat faster, he was a little worried about being rejected. "It's Louis" He winked as Daisy ran to his side and the then the two began to walk down the street. "Louis..." Harry uttered to himself and his lips pulled up into a smile.