Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snapped at him.

I hated him. I hated him so much and with such passion. I didn't want him here.

"Look Alison, Ali, I know what I did was wrong. And I'm truly sorry, but you have to get back together with me." He said.

This came across as more of a threat than anything. What would he do if I didn't?

"No I really don't" I said beginning to shut the door.

"Alison, wait." He sighed.

I was in no position to forgive him, but I knew that I still wasn't over him yet, even though he was me, and the only reason he begged for my forgiveness was because it would look bad for his dumb reputation. He wanted to look like he meant it and so he looked considerate. Well believe me at 5am in the morning, him slightly drunk, he did not.

But guess what? If he kept begging for my forgiveness, I'd eventually cave in. Because as I said, I still wasn't over him yet, I mean how do you just get over someone you've spent nearly a year and a half with so quickly even though you kinda hated them for cheating on you with such a passion? It's very hard. So this is why he needed to go, before I caved in. Because I know he could do it again and I wouldn't be able for that both mentally and physically. And I didn't want to get back together with him, even if It meant getting over him sometime.

"What? I said no." I hissed at him.

"Please babe. I love you so much and the whole Tia thing was a mistake. A huge one. But please you have to forgive me!" He said looking tired and drunk.

Although this made me want to cave a little, I knew I did the right thing by answering him with what I did.

"No you listen okay? You're an asshole. A big one. You were a mistake. I spent so long loving you when you didn't love me. What gives you the right to love me now? What gives you the right to just come here and beg for my forgiveness? And what gives you the god damn right to think I'll cave in and accept it? Well listen here, mate, I'm not so forgiving. Now get lost." I gritted through my teeth as my thick Sydney accent had begun to get stronger.

He looked rightly ticked off at my statement and was about to say something else when suddenly, the door opened a bit wider revealing a very sleepy Michael standing behind me.

"What's going on here?" He asked.

Shit did we wake him up? Oh god.

"Nothing, It's fine. I'm so sorry Michael. You can go back in, I'll be in in a minute." I said confidently although michael looked weary and concerned probably wondering why Matt was here.

"Alright.." Michael trailed off, his eyes locked on Matt making sure he didn't do anything.

"What the fuck? Now you're sleeping with the band? The entire fucking band? No you know what why did I waste my time coming here in the first place when you're obviously whoring around with these dipshits." Matt began before I cut him off completely.

This hit me hard. So hard. I mean it hurt coming from anyone but from someone who I'd spent nearly a year and a Half with? Definitely no chance of me getting back with him now. I felt a tear slide from my eye but quickly wiped it away.

"No you know what, you're right. I am a whore, but for the record, they're not dipshits. You are. Now fuck off." I said sarcastically closing the door. I felt like bursting into a million tears but the I seen Michael Standing in the hallway.

His hair was all puffy on top of his head and looked a lot like candy floss. It was cute but as for my hair, It looked like a bush on my head and my makeup was worn off except for the mascara. Although I really couldn't have cared what I looked like In all fairness.

"Hey are you okay? What was that about? You alright?" Michael began asking me.

No. I thought. This was when I let go. All my tears became shattering out. Michael seemed to have noticed because he took my hand and pulled me into the sitting room and onto the couch beside him. Wrapping his arms around me, I buried my face in his shoulder and let my tears fall. I sat letting myself cry for a few minutes, then a minute after the tears had stopped we sat there in silence. I did my best to stifle a yawn. It was still pretty early in the morning and I felt myself falling asleep in Michaels arms, and from what I already guessed, Michael seemed to be asleep too.

I woke the next morning realising I was the only one still asleep and Michael had gone. I remembered curling up to him before we both fell asleep. Awkward.

I could smell Luke cooking his infamous omelettes, something i loved and hadn't had in a very long time. I was kind of glad they were famous, so now everyone who knew Luke kind of had something they could say about him later on in life when someone asks. I found it cute and nice to have things the fans didn't and from all the memories me and Luke shared from growing up. Don't get me wrong I love the fans of the band, they all seem so nice and lovely, but you get me right? It was nice to know the non-famous side of Luke too. After all, It was the non-famous side of Luke I knew before and grew up with.

I sleepily walked into the kitchen to see three boys at the table and one boy at the cooker. Luke came over with another batch of pancakes and a few omelettes for the boys, grabbing me by the waist and ruffling my hair.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty." Luke said to me before taking a seat beside Calum.

I groaned and attempted to pull my hair into a ponytail or bun. I must have looked horrible right now but I didn't really give a shit.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." Ashton joked smiling.

I sighed a little bit in annoyance and Ashton stopped giggling. I was trying to avoid Michael's knowing glance, because I disliked being pitied. I grabbed a plate and took a seat beside Calum, far away from Michael.

I still felt pretty awkward after earlier on this morning.

"I'm going to take a shower if that's alright. Luke is it okay if I wear this afterwards?" I asked referring to the nirvana shirt I had on.

"No c'mon. I'll get you fresh clothes to wear." Luke smiled directing me back up to his room.

Luke rummaged through his drawers again looking for some clothes that would fit me. I sighed sprawling across the bed and Luke looked up at me concerned.

"Are you alright?" He asked softly biting his lip ring and sitting beside me. "You seem a little down this morning, Is it because of y'know. Listen I'm so sorry, it's most likely my fault." He said.

"No way, It's not your fault. It's um just..He came round this morning." I sighed again.

"What? Seriously?" He asked.

"Yup, he basically begged me for forgiveness hoping I'd take him back then proceeded to call me a whore and finally left so yeah that was nice." I spoke sarcastically.

Luke looked at me with raised eyebrows, clearly in surprise and apologised again if it was his fault. That was something I loved about Luke- he was incredibly sweet and caring.

He proceeded to give me one of his batman collection t-shirts and a pair of his old jogger bottoms which coincidently fitted perfectly.

Instead of asking me was I okay again, he gave me a warm bear hug and smiled. I was so so lucky to have Luke as a friend.

He was kind of the best person ever.

------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi sorry this chapter isn't great :/

But I hope you really are enjoying this :)

Anyways, thanks for reading ilysm x