explanation

" heyy my Lil Luh's how's you doing,  so alot of you who are following me on instagram will know that I have been in hospital but I'm ok know it was something stupid and I didn't have anyone to talk to about it. But anyway as you might of seen there has been alot of drama with me,  Jack,  Joe sugg and cindy Jones.  Well let's rake a trip down memory lane and I promise I'll tell you all everything,  so it started with me and Jack braking up we never had time for each other and we basically grew apart,  we thought we were in love, so once we broke up I started talking to this guy called joe sugg which you all know and well I thought we hit it off, because it was a couple of weeks later me and Joe stopped talking almost everyday cause we almost did everything with each other and I started drinking. Me being myself I started catching feelings for him but then I got major friend zoned and I felt like everyone I like hates me and doesn't see me like anything else but a friend.  So I stopped talking to everyone and u mean everyone even Derek.  I stopped uploading videos and stopped stopped posting pics on instagram and snapchat.  I later found out that joe had found himself a girlfriend and that out me through more pain,  my friends left me aswell. Me and cindy Joe' s new girlfriend at the time started being horrible to my friends and family. So I did something about it. When I did people started hating on me.  It was to much for me to handle so I started self-harming. I almost died and I'm sorry to all the people who actually cared for me and also to my fans I love all my little Luh's and my family and friends.  So I'm going to end my video there guys. Don't mess  up in life and if you do there will always be someone to help so don't hurt yourself cause the scars will be with you forever. ...  Bye guys see you all next week on Monday byeeeeeeeeeee! ".

BellaLuh

6.7mil ❤                0🗨                👤
______________________________________________________________________________

Guys go check out my new YouTube video it's ' LilLuh' go check it out while your there don't forget to subscribe and turn your post notifications on 🖤💙
______________________________________________________________________________

              Comments disabled