final chapter all in 1

Two years ago today 2020 Hamilton Nash Grier confessed his love for me and I Maggie May Sugg confessed my live for him, we have been together for two years and it's our anniversary is coming up, everyone keeps saying he's going to propose to me but I don't think he will, also I found out yesterday I was pregnant with his baby!  He has been dying to have a baby and I can finally tell him that were having one.

We decided to take a break from social media because it's just stupid know we still do YouTube but apart from that nothing else, me and Nash moved into a two bedroom house the other day because we didn't want a big one. Whats the point?.

"Baby can we go know?"  asked Nash from downstairs, we were going out for out two years anniversary.

Tonight's the night I'm going to tell him.

"Yes babe I'm coming know!"  I said back waking down stairs, he looked handsome like always,

"looking beautiful like always baby" he said making me blush still.

After a few minutes of jamming in the car.

We came to a beautiful picnic on the beach, it's amazing.

An hour later after food.

Here I go I want to tell him know.

"Maggie?" "Nash?" we both said at the same time.

We looked at each other amd laughed. "You go first princess." he said smiling.

" Hamilton Nash Grier,  you will live me no matter what won't you? " He looked at me confused.

"Yes baby, forever and always."

"Nash I'm pregnant."  I said looking away thinking the worst was going to happen.

Suddenly a finger took place under my chin, making me look at Nash.

" I....I...I'm going to be a dad. " he said crying with happy tears.

I started crying then too.

We hugged and exchanged kisses.

" Nash, what were you going to say? "
I asked him.

He looked at me and eased a kiss on my cheek, then slowly bending down on one knee, and took out a ring, I started shaking, smiling like a goof
ball,

"Maggie May Sugg, ever since I met you I knew you were the one, you amazing, beautiful, smart, funny, adorable your my everything, you make me so happy especially know we are having a baby, I love you with all my heart, will you do the honor of becoming my wife princess?"  He said with hope In his eyes, I smiled and slipped the ring on my finger, kissing his lips softly.

" Yes! " and we kissed again.

A year later

Were on our honey moon with Hamilton Benjamin Grier and Cameron lilly Angel Grier Twins a boy and girl, were a happy little family let's say Cameron Is daddy's girl and Hamilton is A mommy's girl.

Cameron and Skylynn are the God parents,  all the guys were ok with that. We still live in a two bedroom house, we love each other and our kids.

Ťhě Ěňd💕