t w o

•Day two•

It was a dare!•

Johnny's POV

I woke up the next day feeling terrible. Lauren told me that Mackenzie had been crying her eyes out since what had happened.

I really do like Mackenzie. Actually, like is an understatement. I love Mackenzie. I just wish I could tell her what really happened that morning.

•Flashback•

Today's Mackenzie and I's three month anniversary.

I got up earlier than I usually do so I could get her flowers.

Once I was at school I walked up to Hayden my best friend. He looked at the flowers and smirked.

"Are those for Kenzie?" He asked me "Yea do you think she's going to like them?"  He completely ignores my question.

"I dare you to give those flowers to Valerie while Mackenzie is there watching. Oh and... smile at Valerie like you do when you see Kenzie. If you don't do it I won't ever talk to you again"

As soon as he said that my mood instantly changed.

•end of Flashback•

Thinking back on what happened I should've never did what I did and accept the fact that Hayden will never talk to me again. Kenzie means more to me than some silly friendship. I have to find a way to get her back.

Authors note•

Sorry this chapter was short there will be good things soon don't worry

12 votes for the next chapter!
Thank you guys so much for reading :)

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed writing it