t h r e e

•Day three•

•New hope•

Mackenzie's POV

Its been two days since Johnny cheated on me. During those two days my best friends from elementary school moved back to LA.

Life without Johnny is horrible but with Annie and Brynn back I know they'll cheer me up.

Flashback•

I was walking to Annie and Brynns house for the last time.

The next time I'm going to see them we're all probably going to be in high school.

My two best friends are moving to Maryland. Annie wants to persue her gymnastics career and Brynn wants to dance more.

I'm so happy that their doing what they love but I'm gonna miss them.

As I get to their doorstep it opens almost immediately and I see Brynn walk out with tear stains on her eyes.

"Kenz I love you more than I can tell you and honestly I'm gonna miss you much... don't ever let a guy break your precious heart because if he does he's gonna have to deal with me.... but most importantly don't ever forget me. Ok?" She said between sobs.

I saw Annie right behind her. Brynn walked to the side so Annie could talk. "Mackenzie Frances Ziegler you've been my absolute best friend these past few years. You know me almost as well as my sister does. I just wish we became closer. I love you and don't ever forget it. I'm here for you love"

"I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry today but you guys are making this hard" I said as I started crying

•end of Flashback•

When I saw them at school I dropped everything I had and ran to them practically jumping into a hug.

I've missed them so much. Once we pulled away we all started smiling.

"Omg Kenz I've missed you so much! You need to tell us everything!" Annie said. I told them everything that had happened while they were gone.

"Hold on Hayden Summerall dated who?!" Annie asked surprised. She had a huge crush on him before she left. "He dated Saryna Garcia" I said. Annie's mood became less happier than it was before.

•Authors Note•

Annie and Brynn are sisters. They went to the same elementary school as Kenz until she moved schools. Brynn had a huge crush on Johnny and Annie liked Hayden.

8 votes for the next chapter. Don't forget to comment 💕