Project

Jace's POV.
There is no way in hell I am working with that slut. I mean, why would the stupid teacher even put us together? We obviously don't get along. I mean have you seen him? He makes me want to vomit.
I make my way back to his desk and he looks up at me smirking.
"Wipe that goddamn smirk off your face." I growl.
"Oh feisty. I like it." He purrs.
"Stay away from me."
"Now how am I going to do that when we have a project to work on?" He questions
I sigh in defeat.
"You'll come to my house today. I'll text you an address and time." I begin to walk away when he stands up and puts his slender fingers on my arm.
"You need my number, silly." He says and hands me a slip of paper with a number on it. I take it and forcefully shake his hand off of my arm and make my way back to my idiotic friends.
They are all laughing. Justin says, " I can't believe you got paired with that slut."
Meghan chuckles and says, "ew you let him touch you."
I roll my eyes and sit down, taking a peek at Alec. He was playing with the sleeves of his sweater, looking a little upset.

Alec's POV
Ok holy shit. I got paired with Jace! The Jace I have been fantasizing like a girl over!
I'm a little nervous to go over to his house today. I don't want to make a fool of myself. My dad will have a fit if he finds out and will want to mark me as his own again. I shiver at the thought and slump down in my seat.

~Time skip to after school because I am this way~

I go to pick up my stuff at my dealers spot.
"Have fun kid." He says with that weird smile.
I nod and shove it in my pocket and make my way home.
I open the door and thank whatever god their is for my father not being home.
I go into my room and take a few pills. I want to feel the high. Feel nothing at all.
I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number: (xxx)xxx-xxxx
Hey it's Jace. My address is -------- come around 5

I smile and lay down until it's time.
I head out the door and walk to the address he told me. I see that he lives in the rich part of town. He lives in a huge ass house with a nice garden and pool.
I knock on the front door and wait for someone to answer. I look down at what I'm wearing.
Long sleeve tight grey shirt with the pants that have the big ass holes. I'm wearing a sweater over top my shirt.
A lady with long blonde hair and beautiful green eyes opens the door. She is very tall and well built. I realize that she looks exactly like Jace, but in girl form.
"Can I help you?" She asks.
"Oh um yeah I'm here to work on a project with Jace?"
She smiles and lets me in, calling for her son. If I thought the outside was big and beautiful, holy shit. The inside looks like a fucking mansion.
Jace comes down from the stairs and sees me.
"Cmon." He mumbles.
I follow him up the stairs and sit down on the floor with him.
"Let's just start this stupid project so that I never have to see you again." He says.
"Um to be honest, I haven't read the book." I say honestly, fidgeting with my sleeves.
He looks at me incredulously saying, "are you fucking serious? How did you pass any of the tests?"
"Haha yeah I didn't." I smile
He scoffs and starts with the project as I read.
"Wait why have you been wearing those stupid sunglasses all day?" He asks me
I'm about to make up a lie when he snatches them off my face and sees the black eye.
At first I think that he's going to ask what happened but instead he starts laughing.
"Who the hell beat you up?" He says in between laughs.
"Screw you." I say annoyed
"Oh I bet you want me to fuck You. Am I right?" He says mad. "You are so gross you know that? You probably deserved that fucking bruise."
I can feel tears brim my eyes so I stand up and head out of his stupid room.
"Wait! Where are you going? We have a project to work on!" He yells after me.
I pull out a cigarette and light It, taking a deep breath once I'm outside.
I see him standing on the porch watching me so I flip him off.
Who needs a hot ass guy when there are plenty at the club?