Eri Meets Class 1-A

So, as per usual, I do not own Boku no Hero Academia, its characters, or its locations. They are all owned by Kohei Horikoshi, Jump Comics, and Funimation. Now...here is Family Matters!

"Well, here it is," Izuku Midoriya said to the six-year-old girl who was holding his right hand, "your new home." It had been four weeks since Eri's rescue from the Eight Precepts of Death. After all the heroes had recovered to full health, the big question that came up among the teachers was what to do with Eri. After an hour of deliberation, it was agreed by everyone that she should stay at UA in order to keep here safe. However, this posed another question: where should she stay? Many teachers offered to let her stay with them; even Mirio offered to let her stay with him and the other Big Three members. However, during her time in the infirmary, the Headmaster noticed that Eri was calm and happy whenever Midoriya came to visit her. He then decided that for the time being, Eri would live with Class 1-A with Midoriya as her temporary guardian.

Eri looked up at Class 1-A's dormitory and was immediately fascinated by it. The build was five stories tall and stood out like a glistening tower of brick and glass. It was completely different from the gloomy, dark, and secluded quarters she was used to. She began to walk with Midoriya toward both the glass door leading into the dormitory and her new life.

As soon as she entered the building, she saw what looked like a kitchen with a refrigerator, stove, sink, microwave, and other appliances. Sitting around a table almost as long as the room itself were a group of people around the same age as Midoriya. Some looked like ordinary people while others had facial and body features that made them stand out among the others. As soon as they saw both her and Midoriya, they arose from their chairs and walked towards them.

Suddenly, a girl with pink hair and pink skin rushed forward toward Eri, bending a bit to Eri's height and with a huge smile on her face. "Well, aren't you just the cutest thing!" she exclaimed. This sudden move scared Eri and she hid behind Midoriya's legs and sobbed softly into them.

"Mina!" she peeked an eye around the fabric in her hands to realize this was coming from a floating set of clothes, "you scared her!" Eri buried her face deeper into Midoriya's legs.

"It's okay, Eri! We're Deku's friends." Eri loosened her grip on Midoriya's pant legs just a little, the soft, friendly voice making her curious. She peeked out from behind Midoriya to see a girl with chestnut hair and rosy cheeks kneeling a few feet away, holding out her hand. As Eri looked at her, she could have sworn the girl looked vaguely familiar. "We won't hurt you," the girl said reassuringly. "We promise." Slowly and after a few moments of thought, Eri decided to make her way towards the girl, stepping hesitantly until she placed her hand in the brunette's. The girl's hand was soft and smooth, which gave Eri a strange sense of relief and calm.

The girl pulled a handkerchief out of her pocket and gently dabbed the tears from Eri's face. "There, there," she said softly, still smiling reassuringly. "It's alright. My name's Uraraka, by the way." Slowly, she stood up and held out her hand. "Would you like to meet everyone else?" Eri glanced behind Uraraka, biting her lip as her eyebrows furrowed. Quickly, as if the sight of them burned, her eyes flew to the ground between them. A tiny shake of her head was all the response she gave. "That's okay. Maybe later," Uraraka said, telling her classmates just as much as she was telling Eri. "Would you like to see the rest of your new home?" Eri nodded and took Uraraka's hand. They made their way up a flight of stairs, Midoriya following right behind them. As they continued, Eri remembered where she had seen Uraraka before: She was the girl who had helped Midoriya defeat Chisaki and then rescue her. When she realized this, Eri smiled a little at Uraraka who returned it in kind.

Soon, the three of them came in front of a wooden door. Midoriya turned the knob and opened the door to reveal a room that was filled to the brim with what looked like action figures, posters, bed sheets, and pictures of a muscular man with blond hair and a huge smile.