The Truth Revealed

Hey guys, this is AnimeFan299110! Sorry it took so long for this chapter to be published, but personal reasons and other projects kept me busy. Again, I do not own Boku no Hero Academia, its characters, or its locations. They are all owned by Kohei Horikoshi, Jump Comics, and Funimation.

And now, without further ado,...here is the newest installment of Family Matters!

_______________________

SMASH!

Midoriya leapt to the side, narrowly avoiding being crushed by the gigantic robot's fist. The city district was in shambles; some of the buildings were nothing but rubble and half the street was destroyed. Noticing that the robot started turning toward him, he knew he had to stop it once and for all. When the robot stopped turning, Midoriya activated Full Cowl and leapt into the air.

"Detroit..." Midoriya said as he balled his hand into a fist, "Smash!" His fist connected with the robot's head, causing the metal to bend and break. The robot keeled over backwards and crashed to the ground. Midoriya's feet found solid ground, and he waited in case of an oncoming attack. Only when the robot shut down did he relax.

"Not bad, Midoriya." The boy turned to see Mr. Aizawa come out of a hidden doorway along with the rest of Class 1-A. They were in a giant circular room at UA that provided virtual reality simulations for training purposes. The room's computer had data on every student at the school and would calibrate different scenarios based on the student's Quirk.

"You were able to beat the robot within the time limit," Mr. Aizawa continued, "but your environmental damage could have been minimized. Remember, you and your opponent are not the only ones around. You should always be mindful of other heroes, civilians, property around you, and how your actions could affect them. Right," he added, turning to the rest of the class, "that's all for today. Class dismissed."

The rest of the class dispersed, with one girl in particular rushing toward Midoriya. "You're not hurt, are you, Deku?" she asked, concerned.

"I'm fine, Uraraka," he said. "Just a few scratches and scrapes, but nothing too serious. How about you?"

"Still a little nauseous from making too many things float," she admitted, rubbing the back of her head. "But other than that, I'm fine."

"Glad to hear," Midoriya said, smiling at his girlfriend while she did the same. For a few moments, they remained where they were until...

"Ah, young love," Sero teased, "doesn't it just warm your heart?" Uraraka and Midoriya's faces reddened while some of their classmates snickered at Sero's remark.

"I think it's sweet that she's concerned," Tooru said. "It just shows how much she cares about him."

The two lovers sighed in defeat. It had been two weeks since they went on their "date" and they had confessed their feelings toward each other. Unbeknownst to them, Mina had spread the news to the rest of the class. Needless to say, there were some mixed reactions when Midoriya and Uraraka came downstairs the next day.

The girls, besides Mina, rushed Uraraka, squealing with delight and asking for details on how it happened. Most of the boys, including Kirishima and Kaminari, congratulated Midoriya on finally confessing his feelings toward her. Others, like Tokoyami and Shoji, only nodded in approval. Mineta ended up sobbing and berating Midoriya for stealing his chance to "cop a feel,"which earned him a stab in the eye from Kyoka's earphone jack.. Iida managed to pull both of them aside and expressed his happiness in knowing that his two best friends were together. The only one who didn't participate in the festivities was Bakugou, who only gave his signature glare before eating his breakfast. Midoriya wasn't bothered by it; he knew Bakugou wasn't the type to give compliments.