Part 6

Julie's POV

I put my small wardrobe into the drawer. Only needing one drawer for all my belongings. I went over to the bed with my journal and climbed into the most comfortable bed I have ever laid on. I sighed out loudly with a smile, I pulled the feather stuffed duvet over my body, and pulled out my fountain pen tapping it against the paper I began to write..

March 6th, 2014

Today was the first time I have given my opinion since the age of 6.. it felt weird saying what I thought with out getting a slap across the face. My cheek is a bit swollen and my lip has scabbed up.. wouldn't be the first time. I'm not sure how long this foster home will last this time but I figured I'd enjoy it while it's happening. Kimberley and Cheryl seem like nice people... but so did my other owners. Don't fall to deep into the acts Julie. No one is what they seem.

I was feeling a little sleepy so I put the journal and pen on the nightstand beside and sank back into the heavenly bed and I went to dreamland. Where I belonged.

Cheryl's POV

I woke up the next morning a little anxious. I knew I'd have to tell Julie this week that we'd have to go for a doctors appointment. I looked to me right and saw me beautiful girl asleep and all me anxiety seemed to fade away. I leaned over and placed me head onto her chest and rested my hand into her nightwear needing the feel of skin to skin contact.

"Good morning baby" Kim said waking up and kissing me head

"Good morning" I extended me neck initiating I wanted a kiss and she happily obligated

"What's up" she said rubbing me back

"Just thinking about how the week will go" I said

"Everything will fall into place, you'll see" she said

"You're right.. you're always right" I smiled to her

"About time you know it" she winked at us

"Cheeky cow" I said rolling me eyes

"I was thinking maybe we should take Julie shopping.. I couldn't help but notice she only had one bag" Kimberley said thoughtfully

"That's a good idea babe! maybe we should go see if she's up and we'll head out early make a day out of it?" I suggested

"Yeah we'll do that, but let me have a little cuddle before we get up" she said pulling us into her and fussing her lips with mine. We stayed in that embrace for 20 more minutes until we eventually got up. We walked down the hallway and stopped at Julie's door it was now 11 o'clock in the morning so she should be up. I knocked softly and opened the door to find her drowning in the duvet still asleep. I walked over to the bed and kneeled down on the edge of the bed and stoked her cheek and removing the hair from her face.

"Julie wake up pet" I shook her. I must have startled her because she jumped abit and her eyes shot open covering her face with her arms

"P-please don't hurt me" she said and me heart dropped

"No ones going to hurt you" I tried to touch her but she flinched at me touch

Julie's POV

"No ones going to hurt you" Cheryl said and it was then that I realized where I was. But she went to touch me and I didn't want the contact I was afraid.

"Hey Cheryl maybe you should go get some breakfast or something" Kimberley said

"Y-yeah ok..." Cheryl looked sad as she left the room. Kimberley walked slowly to me cautiously