BTS/ Your Type of Relationship With Each Member (as the 8th member)

-Jin

You and Jin have almost a mother and daughter relationship

You and Jin have almost a mother and daughter relationship. He protects you from the other member's teasing but teases you sometimes.He cares for you and watches after you, a lot like the other members. When you first met, he immediately felt like protecting you. You two would get in arguments which would 9 times out of 10 would end up in a roar of laughter. He would always ask you if you have eaten or if you want something to eat and would ask you to cook with him because he enjoys your company.He may have a slight crush on you but nothing too serious....yet ;)

-Yoongi

You and Yoongi are best friends

You and Yoongi are best friends. You literally tell each other everything. You were the only one who knew his password into his studio and was always allowed in. You are also a person that if you wake him up, he won't get mad, he'll just try to make you cuddle with him. He loves you with all of his heart and gets jealous sometimes when you are with the other members too much. If you were ever scared, he was a person the you could go to and feel protected. He would sometimes ask you if the new song or rap he was working on was ok. You would always fall asleep in his studio waiting for him and he would just take a few minutes to appreciate your sleeping form. He has a blanket in his studio especially for you. He is also another member who has a small crush on you.

-Hoseok

You and Hoseok are the sunshines of the group

You and Hoseok are the sunshines of the group. You both make people happy and each other happy. He cares for you dearly and it breaks his heart whenever you are sad. He is always there to cheer you up and give you endless hugs. He's also a slight pervert too. For example, whenever you wear shorts around the house or crop tops, he always gets nervous and tries to cover you up. He would also kiss you randomly on the cheek just to see your reaction. Many fans believe he has a crush on you and that may be true. But in all, he loves you so much and would kill to make you happy.