left out

It was a boring day. You had woken up quite early, made the guys breakfast and went to your room. You had noticed that you haven't really talked to the other members at all in the past few days. That have all been busy doing their own thing and it seemed like they where ignoring you for some reason.You wanted to talk to them or do something.Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi where at the studio. Jin was cooking and the rest of the boys where playing video games. You went to the kitchen to help Jin with cooking.

"Hey Jin. Can I help?" You asked

"I actually don't need help sorry." He said

"It's okay." You said and went to the boys' game room and sat on the floor next to Jimin. You rested your head on his shoulder but he shrugged it off. Then you said

"Does anyone want to watch a movie with me?"

No response

"YESSSSSS" Tae said to the screen

"BEAT YOU AGAIN HAHA" Tae told Jungkook

"Wow" You said

"Oh sorry Bella. Did you say something?" Jimin said

"No. Absolutely nothing" you said with sarcasm and walked out of the room. You went to your room and decided to call someone to hang out.

"Hello?" He said

"Hey Jackson. Are you and the guys free today?"

"Actually we aren't sorry."

"Oh it's okay well talk to you later"

"Sorry again. Bye"

"Bye"

You felt disappointed. Nobody wanted to hang out. But there where a few people who you knew where free.

"Hello?" He said over the phone

"Hey are you guys free today?"

"We are. Want to come over?"

"Yeah actually"

"Okay then come over. Door is open"

"Okay see you in a bit"

"Okay bye"

"Bye"

You walked out of your room and went to put your shoes on. You left your phone on the bed in your room.You left the house and walked a few blocks too their dorm.

"BELLAAAAA" he said giving you a hug

"SEHUUUUNN" You said back

You spent a few hours with EXO. Watching movies, playing games, eating. You had a fun filled day but little did you know that your members where worried about where you where.

~At the Dorm~

"WE ARE HOMEEEE" Hoseok said while walking through the door with Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Hey guys" Jin said. They where in the living room watching tv.

"Where's Bella?" Yoongi said

"She should be in her room. I haven't really seen her all day." Jimin said

"I haven't seen her either to think of it." Taehyung said

Yoongi rushed to your room with the boys behind him. He opened the door to see that you weren't there. He walked over to your bed to see your phone.

"Guys she's probably still on the house. She would never leave her phone." Jin said. They all agreed and started to look around the house. They couldn't find you. They looked at all of your hiding spots, the cabinet, anywhere you could fit. They couldn't find you. They started to get really worried.