Littles?

"I'm so done with guys!" I yell In my empty apartment. "They always hurt me and just disappear or end up being complete douche bags"

I sigh and pick up my favorite stuffed fox and my paci. Pulling out my laptop I put in my little pony and go and find my sippy cup.

Ugh I wish I had someone to do this for me! I think as I get myself a cup of juice. I mean it's so hard these days to find a good guy. I sigh and plop myself down on my bed. While MLP is playing I jump on my phone.
I wonder if I could find friends in the CGL community? Impulsively I open Whisper and type out a one word message: "Littles?" And before I could even stop myself I posted it and locked my phone. I put my attention back into my show as I start to fall into little space.
____________________________________

"Kay we're home!"
I start awake hearing my roommates voice at my door. Rubbing my eyes I sit up and look at them, my paci still in my mouth. "Hey there chica I know I'm not yours anymore but do you want me to get you a sippy of juice?" He looks at me with concern I his eyes. "Nu fank chuz I can dooz itz " I mumble as I crawl out of my bed and grab my sippy. I place my paci on my night stand and hide my sippy as I step over the baby gate.

My roommate has kids and his new girlfriend comes over now and again to hang out. Out of respect I try to hide my little me and stay in my room when she's around. She's not too big a fan of it.

I trudge back into my room and grab my paci and my fox. My roommate steps into my room and gives me this look like he knows something happened.
"Kay you don't little space this deep unless you're upset" he says softly
I instantly snap out of little space and growl out "naw dip dude. This time we haven't talked in a week and he suddenly says he's too busy to send me a dang text!"
My roommate sighs and just leaves my room and I start sobbing uncontrollably.

I start to calm down about ten minutes later and hear my phone go off. I go and check to see I have a response on the thing I posted earlier. "Does your dad know your on here?" I snap back aft the person because they clearly don't know what the term means and it just made me lose hope even more.
I check the time and realise that it's time for me to eat so I go warm up a plate of chicken nuggets doing my best to avoid my roommates girlfriend.
When I finally get back to my room I notice I have a chat request from the guy who responded to my post earlier. He was apologising to me and thought I was meaning something else. Turns out he was thinking the thing that I was meaning and him and i got a conversation going. He was a daddy. When I found that out I couldn't help but think could you be my daddy? But with how sweet he was I thought that he already had a little. I got so upset for a moment that I just ignored him. I felt bad about it but it was unfair.

The more I got to know the guy the nicer he seemed and he knew about me being a little.  I got so excited that I went and told my roommate. "So he's your new daddy?" My roommate asked me. "No silly! Jus fwens but I can be tiny around him. And I think he has a little so I may get to meet his little!" I squealed. My phone went off with another message from the guy and I did a little happy wiggle.
I ended up talking to the guy until about 10 and then I fell asleep while texting him.
Sorry for the chapter being short I'll work on it. Give me ideas! I'll try to incorporate any suggestions given to me.