date?

The next day I jump up super excited. I immediately check my phone to see if this guy has messaged me already and behold he has.

Hey there little one, you might not be able to reach me easily today as I have to work I do not know when I will be off but feel free to text as much as you want.

I poop out a little bit sad that I slept through his good morning message. But seeing his message immediately put me into little space so I sent him multiple texts.

OMG I saw wee I was asleep I didn't get your message

Please forgive me

I can go get breakfast now so I'll message you when I done

Putting my phone down I decide to go and pour myself a bowl of my cinnamon tea crunchy cereal. I walk around the apartment noticing that it's empty. Normally when I wake up my roommates are here yet today they're not kind of odd.

I glanced at the time and notice that it's around noon. Oh my Lord I can't believe I slept this late again. I check my phone as I heard it go off. It was him! I was so excited that I made the world's loudest squeal. Turns out he was on his lunch and was able to text but he wanted my actual phone number this time so I gave it to him. As we continue to talk we decide that we want to meet so we set up a day here soon. I find out that he does not actually have a little and it will just be me and him possibly having a movie date? I soon learn that his name PJ, I only knew him by his username previously, and he is a very very caring type. I can already tell that he is not a fake Daddy and I'm so excited to meet him! I run to my room and pick out an outfit for that night that him and I will meet which so happens to be tomorrow! I am over excited and major little spacing.

Throughout the night I can't help but they dream exactly what kind of daddy he is and whether or not him and I would be a good match. I really hate having to take care of myself especially when I am in little space and as of late I've been in little space a lot. I just want a Daddy who can take care of me when I'm sickie and when I'm hyper. when I'm a brat or when im a pwincess! I sigh as I continue to daydream about him.