Chapter 3: the message

Last chapter: *buzz*
A message came up on the phone.
The message: JULIE HELP I-.

I quickly tapped the message and the iMessage app opened.
The message read: JULIE HELP I NEED YOU NOW! RING ME

I didn't understand who this message was from but I decided to ignore the message. As I put the phone down it started to vibrate, I quickly looked down and see that the person was ringing.

I decided to answer it

"JULIE JULIE I NEED YOU"
said the girl
"MY PHONES GONNA DIE SO IF IT CUTOUTS THATS WHY"
The girl was shouting through the phone and I could hear the distress in her voice
"Hello who is this?" I said cautiously
"JULIE, I NEED YOU TO GO TO 32 CROARLAWN AVENUE NOW PLEASE YOU NEED TO PICK UP THE PURPLE-"

*beep*

"Hello?!" I said

The phone cutout, the girls phone ran out of battery.
I remembered the address she said.
"32 croarlawn avenue" it sounded so farmiliar like I've been there before"

I looked around the park it was still gloomy dark and filled with nothing.

I decided to try and find 32 croarlawn avenue, the girl on the phone sounded in need of help and I needed to find out why! But what did she want me to pick up? The purple what? I needed to find out and I needed to get there fast!

What should I do ?

I had an idea! I quickly picked up the phone, put my finger ID in and swiped to the last page and pressed the app google maps.

How did I know i know it was on the last page? I thought to myself.

But I didn't need to know that right now. I needed to help that girl!

Authors note: hey guys! Thank you for reading this book! I hope your enjoying it so far x