The Signs of coming of Jesus Christ

* Proliferation of False Christs and Prophets

       " As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of  Olives,  the disciples came to him privately.  " Tells us, " they said,  " when will this happen,  and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age? " Jesus answered : "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name,  claiming,  'I am the Messiah, ' and will deceive many. "
                   Matthew 24:3-5

A lot of men from different parts of the world are claiming nowadays  as Jesus Christ,  God's Messiah.  False prophets also proliferate and countless lives have been sucked in and deceived by their false teachings.

           "and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. "  - Matthew 24:11

*Wars

     Armed conflict worldwide are greatly increasing  and becoming more deadly.

     " You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed.  Such things must happen,  but the end time is still to come.  Nation will rise against nation,  and kingdom against kingdom..."
                     Matthew 24:6-7

* Famines

      There is a widespread scarcity of food among many nations.

      "...There will be famines in various places.
                       Matthew 24:7

*Natural Disasters

   The incidence of natural disaster has risen dramatically all over the world,  causing widespread destruction,  lots of collateral damage and loss of life,  such as the killer earthquakes,  stdong hurricanes,  super typhoons,  volcanic eruption,  wildfires,  tornadoes,  avalanches,  and many others.

    "There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places,  and fearful events... "
                   Luke 21:11

"There will be signs in the sun,  moon,  and stars.  On the earth,  nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.   People will faint from terror,  apprehensive of what is coming on the world,  for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. "
                        Luke 21:25-26