Continue...

* Unidentified Flying Objects  (UFOs)

    "The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works.  He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, "
              2 Thessalonians 2:9

  Unidentified Flying Objects  (UFOs)  were spotted on:
        Dec.  4, 2014 in Jeddah,  Saudi Arabia
        Dec.  7,2014 in New Delhi,    India
         April 29, 2015 in Manila Phil.
         June 2015 in Pampanga,  Phil.
         June  30, 2015 in  Texas, USA

*Mass Animal Deaths

    There are animals dying all over the world these days in huge numbers.  Millions of fish and massive numbers of whales and dolphins are washing ashore dead.  Birds are falling dead out of the sky.

   "Because of this the land dries uo,  and all who live in it waste away;  the beasts of the field,  the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea are swept away. "
                            Hosea 4:3

*Water Turns Blood Red

     So many bodies of water have been turning blood red since the last few years.

     "The third angel poured out his bowl on the rivers and springs of water,  and they became blood. "
                     Revelations 16:4

*Blood Moon

     Blood Moon is sometimes used to describe a Total Lunar Eclipse.  The first three total eclipse in lunar tetrad (four total lunar eclipse happen in a row)  occured on April 15,2014, October 8,2014 and April 4,2015.
    The last eclipse of the tetrad will occur on September 28,2015.

        "The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord. "
                          Joel 2:31