Fun & Games

Sunbathing on the deck of their private yacht was the only thing on Jordan's agenda. That, and taking his new bride downstairs for more Italian lessons.

After being spotted by the sex-crazed groupies, he didn't want to take the risk of going back into the village. No doubt, the girls posted the picture he took with them on social media. It wouldn't take long for the press to get word of it.

He could see the headlines.... ROCKSTAR SNUFFS NEW BRIDE FOR FANS. The press could twist shit like no one. There were times he hated the industry, but it provided a good life for him and he was living his dream. Things could be worse.

"Damn, baby." He groaned and licked his lips as Lia walked out on the deck wearing nothing but a black lace bikini top and matching thong.

"Don't even think about it." She mumbled as she stretched her lean body out on the lounge chair next to him.

"So, you're just gonna start rationing out the coño?"

"Jordan!" She hit him in play and laughed. "I have to. The way you've been hitting it... two...three times a day. I won't be able to walk!"

He didn't see the humor. In the words of Bruno Mars, he'd been locked out of heaven; for fifteen years to be exact. As far as he was concern, they needed to make up for lost time.

"Alright," he pouted as he put on his dark shades and crossed his muscular arms. "Two can play that game."

"Oh please! You won't last a day."

"Wanna bet," he tilted his shades and gave her a daring look. "I can go as long as you can baby."

"Yeah, right."

"Uh-huh. By the end of this day...your gonna be begging for me to hit that..."

She laughed but he noticed she bit her bottom lip when he flexed his cannons.

"Do me a favor baby," she teased as she removed her top and handed him the sunscreen.

"Oh, so your gonna play dirty?"

"Damn straight." She rolled onto her stomach and rocked her hips side to side as she settled into the lounge chair.

Sucking in air, he tried to ignore the fact that he was rock hard and throbbing for release. Flipping the top of the bottle, he poured a generous amount into his hands, rubbing them together, ensuring the heat in his touch.

"Mmmm." She moaned as he started rubbing circles on her bronze shoulders.

"That feel good baby?" He teased.

"Yes, baby. So damn good."

"How about this?" He whispered in her ear as he let his strong hands travel down her backside.

"Yes. But a little higher please." She squirmed as his touch aroused her.

"No. I think I need to go lower." He teased as he let his fingers find her clit.

"You're not playing fair Jordan." She tensed as he started moving in circular motions.

"Damn straight." He smiled and used her words against her.

"Jordan," She groaned as he slowed and elongated his strokes. "Baby, please."

He continued his slow torture until he knew she was almost there, then he stopped. "I think I'm gonna order lunch. You hungry, baby?"

The look on her face, when she sat up and put her bikini top back on, was priceless. "I'm gonna go take a shower."

"You do that baby." He chuckled as he decided to use her little game to his advantage.