Chapter 2: Awakening

Awakening

I opened my eyes. I could see every speck of dust, everything was so clear.

I quickly sat up. Too quickly, in my opinion. Then I looked at the Cullens, all looking at me cautiously.

What?

I looked and found Edward. He was so much clearer. It was like I had seen him for the first time. He looked so much more handsome. I looked at him and my face broke into a grin.

I stood up and went towards him. And I knew that it was too quick. What's it?

I hugged him and kissed him. And that was when I looked into the mirror. Am I a vampire?

I gasped. Then in a second everyone was around me almost as if to restrain me if required.

I looked at them with a confused expression. "Don't you feel thirsty? Like you know, a burning sensation in your throat?" Jasper asked.

I waited for a moment, almost as if I was making sure that I in fact, did have my senses back and could feel it.

"No, I don't." I confirmed talking slowly as if expecting to feel it any minute.

They exchanged looks. "That's weird." Carlisle said. After seeing my confused expression, they told me about the thirst.

"I don't feel and such thing." I said. And after that I launched into the story of how I felt during my transformation.

After each word, their expressions became funnier.

"Elezear is coming. Maybe he  will have a theory." Carlisle said finally.

Hey guys! Yes, I know. Another super short chapter but I will post more and soon. I do dope you enjoyed this if you did, please vote, comment and share. Go and check out my other stories and hot the follow button on my profile.
Thankyou!