Chapter 7: The Volturi

The Volturi
Time literally flies. I thought as I stood here in the field waiting for the Volturi to arrive.

I was wearing my pendant under my jacket.

I know that Peter feels my connection to them. Knows it.

I also know that all of these people forgive me for this.

"They're here." Alice said. And sure enough I see people dressed in black approaching us.

"Juliet!" Aro said spreading his arms after the whole Volturi was in front of us.

"It is good to see you again." Caius said. "Immortality suits you."

"Doesn't it brother. Indeed, immortality does you well, Jewel." Aro said.

"How do you know her?" Hissed Edward grabbing my arm. "She never told me anything about it."

"She was not allowed to tell you. Forbidden to mention it." Caius said.

"You may tell them now, Narisa." Marcus said.

"You remember my trip to L.A?" I asked. The Cullens nodded. Then I launched into the story.

After I finished everyone just looked at me for a few moments.

Then Rose ran to me. "It's okay. That was not your fault." She said hugging me.

"Yeah." Jasper said walking to us. "No one blames you."

"You had no choice." Benjamin said kissing my forehead.

Everyone forgave me. But, Edward was standing there frozen. No pun intended.

"Edward?" I asked.

"You lied to me." He said looking at me with venom in his eyes.

"No. I-"

"YOU WHAT?!" He interrupted me. "You could have told me. But you chose to hide it. I told you everything. Everything!"

"Edward I couldn't." I said controlling my tears.

"You could have." He said. "I doubt you even love me. In fact, why don't you just go with them. They're family, aren't they."

"Edward!" Esme started. I raised my hand. "No Esme." I told her.

"Fine then!" I said. "Maybe I will go with them."

I hugged everyone and ignored their pleas to make me stay.

Before going I looked at Edward.

"You know, I love you. But I don't think you do." And then I ran to the Volturi. 

I grabbed Alec and Jane. "Come on guys." I said dragging them. Everyone cast one lady look at them and we left.

Second short update for today...short as it may be, this book is coming to an end. I promise that the sequel is much longer and much more refined. Thankyou all!⭐️
(Vote, comment, follow, share, add to reading lists!)

A New LifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara