Mi-Cha's P.O.V.

Baekhyun had helped me change out of my uniform and back to regular clothes. As soon as I was done, Kai came in.

      "Baekhyun, we need to get practicing. Manager hyung will kill us if we don't. " He walked back out and we followed suit. When we got in the practice room, they were all lined up for 'Wolf'.

      "Finally! It shouldn't take that long to change a six year old." Kris exclaimed. Beakhyun stepped forward and got defensive.

      "Yah! Don't blame it on me. It's not as easy to take off then to put on."

      "Then you should've let Xiumin do it. He's stronger than any of us. No you know what? I'M DONE!" Kris grabbed his things and started leaving the room. I grabbed his hand to stop him but he pushed me. I fell on the floor, my head hitting the floor. I started bawling and he turned around, horrified. That's the one thing he hated hearing the most. It made him cringe. Sehun ran up to me and picked me up, checking my head in the process. He glared at Kris as I sobbed into his shirt. Suho was the first to speak up.

      "Practice is over. Sehun, take Mi-Cha to the doctor to check her out. Kris, you and me need to talk." Kris and everyone else nodded, grabbing their stuff to head out.Kris and Suho stayed, bidding everyone a good afternoon.I was latched unto Sehun's neck, crying less now. Sehun soothed me and whispered sweet nothings into my ear. He started singing 'Baby Don't Cry' and caressed my head softly. He then smiled, knowing that the cute, little snores came from me.

****** 3 Hours Later ******

          I woke up, engulfed by the heat and comfort of my brother. I whined and snuggled in closer. I heard a chuckle so I lifted my head. Sehun had woken up, his hair all out of place, eyes squinting at the sunlight. I snuggled in again and felt the warmth radiating from him.

      "You smell like sweat and food." I mumbled against his skin.

      "Oh yeah?" He rolled on top of me lightly.

      "I'm kidding!" I mumbled underneath him. He rolled off me, laughed, and kissed my temple.

      "I know you are. I took a shower a couple hours ago." I slapped his stomach and giggled. He patted my head and chuckled.

       "So, how are you feelin' princess?" He asked me. I frowned a bit, remembering what happened.

       "I'm okay, I guess. Is Kris okay? I wanna see him." I mumbled the last part. I really, truly did wanna see Kris. He didn't mean any harm and all of us know it.

       "Yeah, he is. We'll go see him, then. Get dressed and I'll make something for us to eat." He slipped a shirt on, got a belt for his skinny jeans, put on some socks, and left. I made my way to the closet and searched for some clothes.

       "Mi-Cha ah! Xiumin bought you a new pair of jeans. They're in the bathroom." I headed to the bathroom thinking When he says a pair, he means about twenty. I opened the door and sure enough, 12 pairs of jeans, both skinny and regular, were hung over the chair in here. They were each custom made to symbolize each of my brothers. I chose a random one out of the pile and slipped them on.

        "Mi-Cha! Are you done? It's time to eat. I made Mac n' Cheese."

        "Let me get a shirt on." I responded. I slipped a frilly shirt over my tank top and skipped to the kitchen. I climbed the chair, sat down, and started eating. I suddenly stopped.

        "Gege. Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled sweetly.

        "I've decided not to. I'm not that hungry anyway. I'll eat with you and Xiu-Xiu later for dinner, okay?" He patted my head and kissed my forehead.

       "Okay." I mumbled. I finished my small plate of food and hopped off my chair.

       "Plate in the sink. Here are your shoes" Sehun reminded me. I grabbed my plate and tossed it in the sink. I ran over to him and took my shoes. I put them on, grabbed his hand, and we headed out.

****** Kris and Tao's dorm ******

        Sehun was talking to Tao while I was busy looking around. I went through the hallway and saw all doors open but one. I opened it quietly and walked in. Kris gege's room. His face was in the pillow and it was comepletely silent. Except for Kris snoring. He turned his head and I could see his face. Tear stained cheeks and puffy, red eyes. I took off my shoes and went around to the other side of the bed. I climbed in softly and laid by his side. His body turned and he was facing me. I snuggled into him and he wrapped his arms around me.

              "Mmmm" he mumbled. A slight smile appeared on his face. His eyes opened slightly and he saw me. His eyes watered and he started tearing up.

              "Oh my gosh Mi-Cha. I'm so sorry. I can't even..... I'm just....." he breathed. Tears fell from his eyes and he hugged me closer. Words didn't need to explain how sorry he was. This was absolutely all that needed to be done. I hugged him back and smiled.

             "It's okay. I kmow you didn't mean it. All of us know you didn't." Tears continued to fall. He caressed my head and kissed my forehead. He went back to sleep with me in his arms and I followed suite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do not know how this chapter came to be. It just is. Hope you guys enjoy it and I will try to continue to write. I have a summer program that contains me going to school and having homework so yeah. Hwaiting!