Lisa (One)

** Picture of Lisa Planet**

Seattle, Washington:

Lisa ruled over away from the unknown man laying in the bed next to him. Of course its a hotel bed, considering she has been at her high school best friend Jammie Jones's house for the last 2 days. She quickly finds something with his name and number on it and writes it down on the day in her daily planner.

(5 weeks later)

October 06

(5 weeks)

"Shit;" Lisa said holding a pregnancy test standing over her brother's (Oliver) bathroom sink.
"Is everything okay in there L;" Oliver asked.
"Yeah;" Lisa lied.
"Alright I'm heading off to work leave a note if you decided to not to stay another night;" Oliver said heading out the front door.

Lisa decided that she wanted to be completely sure that she what 100% pregnant, so she when to the hospital to have a UPT done.

Lisa walked back into the waiting room super nervous. While she was sitting in the waiting room she couldn't help but look around at all the pregnant women, waiting for their appointment with their doctors. Then she became super scared of the what if I am pregnant.

"Lisa Planet;" the doctor said coming back into the waiting room.
"Yeah;" Lisa said watching him as he walked in an closed the door.
"Its 100% positive, your pregnant;" the doctor said sitting on his stool.
"Okay, thanks;" Lisa said then got up and left the hospital.

"Now who is the luck father of this bastard;" Lisa said as she got in her car and drove back to her brother's apartment.

"I thought you left;" Oliver asked as Lisa walked through the door.
"No I had some business to take care of;" Lisa said digging through her suitcase until she found her daily planner.
"Alright my lunch break is over so its back to work for me;" Oliver said leaving again.

"Its a good thing I always feared something like this would happen;" Lisa said to herself as she flipped to this month.

Lisa trails her finger down the calender until she got to the last week of August.

"Let's see, John Howard on Monday, Gavin Hill on Tuesday, Max Fisher on Wednesday, and Kyle Black on Thursday;" Lisa said then picked up the papers she got from the doctor that said she was 5 weeks an 3 days pregnant.
"Okay, today's Saturday. Which means I got pregnant Thursday;" Lisa said circling Kyle's name.
"Kyle Black, (555)-740-3220;" Lisa said as she typed her number into her brother's landline.

(Phone call)

Kyle: "Hello."
Lisa: "Is this Kyle Black?"
Kyle: "Yes, who is this?"
Lisa: "It's Lisa Planet.
Kyle: "Who?"
Lisa: "We met in the Down to Earth bar."
Kyle: "I'm sorry it still doesn't ring a bell."
Lisa: " I'm the girl you had sex with 5 weeks and 3 days ago."
Kyle: "Oh, hey. What's up."
Lisa: "Can we meet somewhere, I need to talk with you."
Kyle: "Okay sure. Meet me at the bar in 20."
Lisa: "Okay."

Lisa decided to leave early, because she couldn't handle waiting. Lisa sat down in a booth, but not at the bar because she is only 18, so she would get in trouble for sitting at the bar. Kyle walked in an looked around for Lisa once he spotted her he began to walk over. As he walked over Lisa could feel her heart pounding against her chest.

"You needed to talk with me;" Kyle asked as he sat down at the booth.
"Yeah, it's very important;" Lisa said making room for him to sit down.
"What you want to go another round;" Kyle said raising his eyebrows in a seductive kind of way.
"Um... No;" Lisa replied with a disgusted look on her face.
"Then what;" Kyle asked.
"I'm pregnant;" Lisa just built up enough courage to spit out.
"How do you know it's even mine;" Kyle ask in disbelief.
"Because I am 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant according to this damn paper the damn doctor gave me today and 5 weeks and 3 days ago I slept with you;" Lisa said pulling out the paper from the doctor and slamming it down on the booth table.
"Dammit, I believe you now;" Kyle said looking at the piece of paper.
"Okay, so what are we going to do;" Lisa asked.
"I don't know what your going to do, but leave me out of it;" Kyle said standing up and grabbing out his wallet.
"Pussy;" Lisa whispered to him.
"What;" Kyle said looking at her.
"You're running away and leaving me to raise our child by myself, while you screw some other girl and probably knock her up too, because you don't give a damn;" Lisa said pissed off.
"You think I don't damn;" Kyle asked kind of mad.
"I'm pretty sure that's what I said;" Lisa said crossing her arms.
"Well , I do care;" Kyle said leaning super close to Lisa.
"Really because you just told me that you don't care what I do with the child as long as I leave you out of it;"
Lisa said confused.
"I'm married and have 3 kids with my wife;" Kyle said looking down at the ground.
"So. You can still care about your damn kid;" Lisa said.
"I love my wife and kids;" Kyle said looking back up at her.
"Obviously not enough to not cheat on them;" Lisa said pulling open the door to the bar and walking out.
"Lisa;" Kyle yelled chasing after her.
"What;" Lisa said stopping while he caught up to her.
"I want to be apart of this with you. Help care for my kid;" Kyle said looking down at her.
"Okay, but your other family deserves to know;" Lisa looking at him with no emotion.
"Okay, fine;" Kyle said hugging Lisa.

Lisa let out a big sigh was she plopped down on her brother's couch next to him.

"Oly, how was your day;" Lisa asked her brother as the both sat on the couch.
"It was good, how was yours;" Oliver asked.
"Shocking;" Lisa responded.
"Why;" Oliver asked.
"Because your going to be an uncle;" Lisa said telling Oliver.
"Are you serious, your pregnant;" Oliver said.
"Yeah;" Lisa answered.
"Who's the damn bastard;" Oliver asked a little pissed off.
"Kyle Black, I doubt you know him;" Lisa answered.
"That motherfucker, I'm going to kill him;" Oliver said standing up.
"Wait you know him;" Lisa asked.
"Yeah I work with him;"Oliver said looking at Lisa as she sat on the couch.

Lisa just sat there in shock and didn't say another word. She couldn't believe that her brother works with the guy that knocked her up.

"Oly, don't kill him;" Lisa said standing up after she relized her brother was serious about killing him.
"Give me one good reason" Oliver said stopping and talking to her.
"He's going to help me raise the child, and he's going to tell his wife and kids;" Lisa told Oliver.
"So, you know he's married;" Oliver asked.
"I found that out this afternoon; Lisa answered honestly.
"Fine, I won't kill him;" Oliver answered Lisa.
"Promise;" Lisa asked
"I promise, but you are staying with me until the baby is born;" Oliver said taking her suitcase back into the spare room.
"How did you know that I was leaving;" Lisa asked Oliver.
"Because L, your my sister and I know you that well;" Oliver answered.

Vote and Comment your thoughts, and if you would please follow me and I will follow you.