Lisa (Two)

Just so everyone knows that I changed the dude's name from John Howard to Kyle Black.

Seattle, Washington:

November 17

(10 weeks)

(Text Message Conversation between Lisa and Kyle)

Lisa: "We have a newborn class tonight."
Kyle: "Why this is my fourth kid, remember."
Lisa: "This is my first kid remember."
Kyle: " What time do I have to be there?"
Lisa: "5:30 p.m."
Kyle: "Okay, see you then."

(End of Text message conversation)

Lisa got out of bed and dressed for the day. She put on a pair of white skinny jeans, a tubetop with a bunch of elephants all over it, a pair of black combat boots, and then brushed her hair and left it down for the day. She looked at her baby bump in the mirror, which you could barely tell it was there. After she was finished getting dressed Lisa made her way down the hallway to the living room where her brother was playing on his Xbox.
"What are you playing?" Lisa asked as she walked in.
"Skyrim." Oliver answered.
"Oh, cool." Lisa said sitting next to Oliver on the couch.
"How's my niece or nephew this morning?" Oliver asked not even taking his eyes off the screen.
"Good, we have a newborn class at 5:30 today." Lisa said watching her brother kill a dragon.
"Do you want me to go with you?" Oliver asked.
"If you want, Kyle is going to be there, that's what he said anyway." Lisa answered.
"Why do you say it like that?" Oliver asked.
"Well, Kyle said he wanted to be involved in this baby's life, but he hasn't been at any of the appointments, and I have been tell him when they all are." Lisa answered.
"That, bastard." Oliver said pausing the game and standing up.
"Where are you going?" Lisa asked.
"To kill me a Kyle Black." Oliver said grabbing his coat.
"Please don't." Lisa yelled running over and grabbing Oliver's arm.
"Giving me one good reason." Oliver said raising his eyebrows.
"Because my baby needs its uncle Oliver." Lisa answered.
"Fine." Oliver said exhaling hard then he hung his coat up and went back to playing his game.
"Thank-you." Lisa said following Oliver back to the couch
"I will be going to all of those newborn classes and all of your appointments with you for now on. I would of went to all the other ones if I would of knew that that bastard wasn't showing up at the appointments." Oliver said pissed off.
"What about work?" Lisa asked.
"I'll tell them I have an appointment to be at." Oliver answered.
"Okay." Lisa sighed.
"How long are the new born classes?" Oliver asked.
"An hour and a half, so from 5:30 to 7:00." Lisa answered.
"Okay, and then when is your next appointment." Oliver asked exiting the game.
"Tomorrow, I have a hospital tour and the breastfeeding choice talk with Doctor Digs." Lisa smiled.
"Okay, I'll be there." Oliver said with no hesitation.
"Are you serious?" Lisa asked.
"I'm dead serious." Oliver said as his tone became more serious.

(At the Newborn baby class)

"Where the hell is Kyle, the class starts in five minutes?" Lisa asked getting worried.
"I don't did you try calling him?" Oliver asked.
"Yeah I guess I could do that." Lisa sighed.

(The phone call)

Kyle: "Hey."
Lisa: "Where the hell are you?"
Kyle: " What do you mean?"
Lisa: " We have a newborn baby class in less than five minutes.
Kyle: "Oh shit, that's right. I totally forgot. But now I'm watching my three kids."
Lisa: " What about your number four kid?"
Kyle: " Lisa I can't deal with this right now."
Lisa: "Fine, our newborn class is starting right now anyway."

(End of Phone call)

"Is he coming?" Oliver asked.
"No, he's to busy with his other three kids." Lisa said pissed off.
"What about kid number four?" Oliver asked.
"That's what I asked, and he told me that he can't deal with it right now." Lisa said still pissed off.
"That asshole, can I kill him now?" Oliver asked.
"No. Oliver your never going to kill anyone."Lisa yelled.
Okay, message received." Oliver said throwing his hands up in defense.
"It damn well better have been received." Lisa said pissed off.

It was silent for awhile after Lisa's mood swing, it was an awkward silent, one that no one knew what to say.

"Okay mommies and daddies, let's get to know each other a little bit better." the instructor said waking in the middle of the circle.

"Let's start with the two of you." The instructor said stopping at Lisa and Oliver.
"What?"Lisa asked.
"The class would like to know about you mommy?" The instructor smiled.
"Like what?" Lisa asked.
"Like, what your name is, how old are you, if this is your first child and if not Then why your in these classes, whether or not your excited to have your baby." The instructor said listing a bunch of questions.
"Oh Okay, I'm Lisa Planet, I'm eighteen years old, this is my first kid and I'm really nervous to have my baby." Lisa said answering the questioned nervously.
"Okay, Thank-you Lisa. Now for the daddy's turn." The instructor said looking at Oliver.
"I'm Oliver Planet, I'm twenty-one, this is not my kid, I'm the uncle, but I'm excited for my little sister to have her baby." Oliver responded.
"Okay." The instructor said walking away not knowing what else to say.

After the hour and a half of getting to know the other mommies and daddies in the class, Oliver and Lisa went back to Oliver's apartment. Once they reached the apartment either said anything to each other, they both just went to their rooms and went to bed. No matter how hard Lisa tried to go to sleep she could not make herself fall asleep, she couldn't stop thinking about how scared she was to have the baby, and why she just didn't get the abortion like she planned.

Vote and comment your thoughts and if you would please follow me and I will follow you.