♡7♡

I woke up early to see that Yoona is no where to be seen. I saw a note on top of my pillow she used last night.

I'm sorry I have to leave early in the morning I have to do a lot of work today in the office. Today is you day baby girl HWAITING!! ^^

Yoona

I checked the time it's 6:07am. I took a deep breath and released.

Great! I still have time to prepare.

Though to myself.

Oh damn it Y/N how could you forget to ask Kihyun what time to meet up?

Silently scolding myself, I quickly took a shower and choose a nice clothes to wear. Since it's kinda cold outside today, I'm gonna wear a blue jeans and a blouse. I really am not a fan of fancy dresses. I like being simple.

I Heard my phone beep. I wiped my hands on the towel that's wrapped on my body and quickly grab the phone on top of my side desk.

KihyunOppa😍:
Goodmorning Y/N.
Are you awake?
I'll pick you up at 8.
Ok?👌

You:
GoodMorning Oppa.
Yeah. I'm awake 😊
okay see you.

I look at the tome, it's still 7 in the morning.

I changed into my clothes and did a bit of make up on my face. After finishing my make up, I sat down on the sofa and open the TV to kill the time. I heard a knock on the door after 20 of waiting. I opened it to see Kihyun outside.

"Ready?" He smiled at me showing is white pearl teeth.

"Yeah. Let's go" I replied returning his smile back.

We quickly went inside his car.

We went in an amusement park. We parked the car and get tickets for the rides.

"Uhmm. Oppa before we go there inside I wanted to... T-tell you something." I stuttered.

I'm so nervous that I can't talk properly. He stood straight in front of me with his eyebrows raised in curiosity and a smile visible to his face.

Silence.....

Everything was silent!....

Freaking talk!!! Speak!!!? This is yout chance.

My heart was beatingbeating so fast. My throat is getting dry but I feel warm by just looking at him..

In fornt of me....

With his priceless smile.

"I-I...... uhmm!"

"Y/N tell me anything. I'll listen. I promise." He held both of my shoulders and look straight in my eyes.

"I-I..."

"I like you.... I like you ever since we were in grade school. I don't know how to tell you this since I'm so afraid to lose you. I'm so afraid that our friendship will get destroyed just because of this confession. But I'll take the risk. I'll accept no matter what you'll say. If you'll reject my feelings its okay with me."

I said with my eyes closed, hands clenched in nervousness. All I here was silence all I here was people talking around us. I coulfd not hear him so I tried to open one of my eye and the other still closed, just to look at his expression. He froze with mouth agape. I closed my eyes again regretting the confession I made.