♡13♡

"But I prefer you to call me OPPA?"

OPPA? How old is he then? Is he at the same age as Kihyun?

Speaking of Kihyun? Am I cheating if I don't tell him what exactly is going on with me?

I called Kihyun, and gladly he picks up after the 3rd ring.

"Hello, babe?"

"I missed you so much"

"Me too. Baby how's work?"

"Tiring as usual. I have to rush things out since I only have until the end of the month to finish my report."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Are you busy?"

"Kinda babe, but I'm fine I guess. I have a meeting in a minute though."

"Can you tell me what really happened to your dad's company?"

I heard a voice calling Kihyun's name again on the line. The same voice I heard yesterday.

"Oh, babe. I'll tell you some other time okay? I love you."

Beep beep beep.

"I love you too" I mumbled to myself. I sighed, I feel worried about my boyfriend. Is he getting some sleep? Is he eating on time? Is he okay? 

He is so busy that he forgot that our monthly anniversary is coming up in a couple of days.

I fell asleep not even changing my clothes into pajamas, not even eating dinner. 

-----
A year later the same old routine. I woke up, go to work, work my ass off in my office. And a lot more things happened. I even barely talk to my boyfriend this couple of months. 

Hyungwon will suddenly bug me in my office. I also became close with Shownu, Minhyuk. Sometimes the 3 of them will sit on the couch like their 2nd home. 

 Hyungwon or Shownu will sometimes sleep in my office as if they own it while I'm working. I finished my reports in 3 months since Hyungwon extended my deadline. Now I'm coming with Hyungwon every time he has a meeting to explain and be the brain of his company as he said. 

Today is our vacation day. All the company employees are invited to come to an outing in Busan. Bringing the companies van with us so everyone would fit. But Shownu refused to tag along since he has loads to work to do and he said that he needs to close a deal with one of their company investors.

It's also been 3 months since Kihyun and I last communicated. He's not answering my calls, My emails, and my messages without even telling me why. I feel so devastated, frustrated and disappointed every time he just left my messages on seen, reject my calls or not answering at all. I haven't told Hyungwon, Shownu, and Minhyuk about my relationship with Kihyun because they never asked anyway, so why tell them in the first place?

That feeling when you just wanted to be with your boyfriend so bad. Hug him, kiss him, cuddle with him is what I am longing for. I wanted to see him. But how? When he cuts all possible communication that we use.