P r o l o g u e

Author's note:
THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, EXPLICIT SCENES AND MORE. SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THOSE KINDS OF STUFF THEN FEEL FREE TO PRESS THE BACK BUTTON BUT PLEASE DO NOT PRESS THE REPORT BUTTON.

SORRY IF THERE ARE ERRORS AHEAD! I WANT READERS WHO ARE READY FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN! SORRY IF UPDATES TAKE SO LONG! IM STILL A STUDENT WHO NEEDS TO FOCUS ON HER FAILING GRADES IN MATHEMATICS ✌

----------
PLEASE TAKE NOT AGAIN THAT THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT SCENES! FEEL FREE TO PRESS THE BACK BUTTON IF YOU DONT WANT ANY OF THOSE.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED :)

----------

P R O L O U G E

P R O L O U G E

"Ji Hee!!" I turned around just to see Jimin offering me his hand. "Come! We don't have enough time! He'll get here soon!" he grabbed my hand and I let myself be dragged by him.

"Jimin! We can't hold him any longer" Taehyung said as him, Jungkook, Jin, Rapmonster and Jhope blocked the door.

"Lets hur--" Our eyes widen when we saw Taehyung and the others on the floor. Jimin flew to the wall and he hit his head hard on the floor.

I winced when I hardly hit the wall. He grabbed both of my wrists and then pinned it on the wall.

"Look at me Ji Hee" he said bitterly. I just shook my head and kept looking at the floor. He chukled evily as he removed his grip on my other hand and placed it on my chin and harshly made me look at his dark red eyes.

He smirked when our eyes met. I could see his fangs shining because of the light.

My eyes widened more when our lips connected, he kissed me roughly and I didn't like it. I just kept my lips sealed while he was kissing me.

When he pulled away he had this smug look on his face. He nuzzled his face on my neck.

I felt his fangs going deeper into my skin. I wanted to push him away but he was taking so much blood from me. I was so weak.

Tears started to fall on my face and he still kept going.

I bit my lip just to endure me from screaming when he removed his fangs on my skin. He looked at me as if he was satisfied.

I felt stinging on my neck and then his bite mark was glowing. I looked at him weakly. He nuzzled his face near my ear

"From this day forward, you are my property."

I heard him chukle. "Don't worry Ji Hee, we'll play soon" he wispered before he disappeared.