C h a p t e r 10

Jimin's POV

Night class was completely boring, now were on the way back the the mansion.

I looked outside the window and looked at the sunrise. It was beautiful. It reminded me so much of our mother.

I used to watch the sunrise with my brothers and father since mother was a heavy sleeper.

Father would always be the one who wakes us up early in the morning just to watch the sunrise with him and when its breakfast mom would just always scold him because lack of sleep is bad for our health.

We're vampires, we sometimes don't need sleep. I smiled on that thought.

"You sound so childish Jimin" I flinched when I saw Rapmonster's face near mine.

I pushed his horrible face away from me. "Keep your eyes to yourself Namjoom" I teased.

"Hey! Who told you to use my real name?! Respect me cuz' im your older brother!" he scolded playfully and we shared a laugh.

I turned my attention back to the sunrise. Ji Hee's face suddenly appeared on my mind. A smile suddenly crawled on my face.

"We're here" Jin stopped the van infront of the mansion. We all went down as we entered the mansion.

We all went to the family hall and to our surprise Suga's body was on the floor, looking so pale.

I rushed to him and shook him gently as the others rushed to us.

"SUGA?!!" Jungkook shockingly said. I was reliefed when Suga woke up, he sat up and gave us a confusing look.

"W-What h-happened?" he stuttered. "Say what now? You were just here lying like a dead dog and yet you don't remember a single thing?" Jin awkwardly laughed thinking that Suga was just kidding.

"I'm being serious here, what happened?" Suga asked. My eyesbrows furrowed.

"All I remembered that I was on my room and I felt this headache again but this time it hurted so bad, I don't know why and then the second thing I've known that everything went black" he explained.

My eyes widened as I remembered Ji Hee.

Black? Black? Everything went black?

I thought to myself again and again. It's always the same words that Suga would say if he just left his other form.

"Ji Hee!!" I raised my voice and rushed upstairs and ran towards Ji Hee's room, I bursted inside her room not caring if she was asleep or not, all I wanted to know if she was doing alright.

I placed both of my hands on the doorway for support and panted heavily.

My eyes slowly widened when the sheets were all over the place. I looked at my front just to see Ji Hee sitting on her bed.

I slowly approached her and sat at the edge of her bed. I looked at her and then my eyes widened in shock.

She was so pale, she had circles in her eyes. "Ji Hee?" I softly asked.

She suddenly pulled me by my hand and hugged me tightly. I heard her sob on my chest and I didn't care if my uniform would get wet or not.

I hugged her back and ran my fingers on her hair. "Come on tell me whats wrong" I soflty whispered.

She shook her head as a response. I get it that she doesn't want to talk about it. I'll give her time then.

When she finally relaxed on my arms, I broke the hug and cupped her face, looking deeply on her teary eyes.